BY HARTZ

HAZ1125: Features: -Dog treats-Slightly softer than bones and rolls-Especially good for moderate chewers-Helps remove tartar and plaque-Great tasting chew you know is good for them-Give benefit of clean teeth and fresh breath with a natural treat-20 Pack. see more...

Leslie W.
Altadena , CA
My dog coco loves these treats and her teeth are white and healthy, they are very affordable and she eats them all the time, the brand is everything I expected and I will purchase them again!.
Ashleigh S.
Arnett, WV
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My dogs love these rawhide chew sticks. They will chew on these and have them gone in no time! They're pretty neat too. They will clean the dogs teeth and the price is not bad
Karen M.
Augusta, GA
My babies love these! They see me pick up the bag they're at my feet. Tails just a wagging. My female sits and male dances around me in a circle all excited tail wagging. They take their treat and go lay down and start chewing away. My female hides hers. If he gets close to where its hid she's off the couch and grabbing it up before he can get it. That's how I know what's a hit for my babies. The breath smells fresher too. We highly recommend these for your dogs!
Angel C.
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
My Furbaby loves these as soon as I open the cabinet door where I keep them he comes running,the only bad thing is he leaves little tiny pieces laying around and I step on it and it feels like a splinter.but they help his breath too
Amanda O.
Mangham, LA
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
Hartz is the best pet brand i have used. They are easily found at any store. Hartz is not an expensive brand but is very effective. All of our pets use Hartz brand everything and we have no complaints.
Alicia S.
Saint Francis , KS
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Perfect sized for my small Pomeranian and Chihuahua mix. He loves chewing on them and it keeps him from chewing up things that he isn’t supposed to
Melissa  K.
Somerset, KY
These are softer than bones. They help remove tartar build up and my dog seems to really like them. Overall a great product for your smaller dogs.
Trent T.
Missouri Valley, IA
These chews are AMAZING!! I have 3 dogs, various ages, and the chews clean teeth, gives my dogs a toy to chew that they enjoy.
Erika M.
Ruston, LA
I have a very small Yorkie and she loves to chew on rawhide bones. This keep her preoccupied and allows her to play and chew
Heidi K.
Fairmont, MN
I am sure these are fantastic, but we don't buy them. Our dog is huge and would swallow these whole.