3 colors available

BY HARTZ

Features: -Dog treat-Handmade from high quality 100% U.S. beef hide-Give them to your dog for a special chew you know is good for them-Will satisfy even the pickiest dogs-Available in 20 and 150 per card sizes-Health Benefit: Dental care-Life Sta. see more...

• How Is the texture on these , I don't want my pooch to break her teeth2 Answers
Buy on Puritan...*
Hannah S.
Hannah S.
Las Vegas, Nv
My dogs really enjoy these sticks as a treat after their walks. Thy are very active dogs and these seem to help give them some extra calories for energy throughout the day.
Diana L.
Diana L.
My girls love these. I purchase them frequently and they are gone before I know it's
Abbi P.
Abbi P.
Vancouver, WA
I bought these for my dogs but only one of the two dogs are them. The smaller dog wouldn't even take it from me and the bigger dog although she took it she didn't really seen to care for them. She is the one dog that eats anything and everything you give her or she sneaks and will eat it with in seconds. so i won't buy these anymore and will stick with the other kind my fur babies like.
Bri H.
Bri H.
When I head out to feed my dog.. this is the first thing he wants out of my hands!
Sami E.
Sami E.
Elba, ID
Great treat for any dog. We have just a small cow dog, and a big male saint Bernard, and both really enjoy these.
Jinevea S.
Jinevea S.
Staten Island, NY
The dog I used to sit had these he really liked them and I always though how neat that it was also good for his teeth.
Laura S.
Laura S.
Cornwall, Ontario
I love that this product helps with cleaning the dogs teeth but I love that it's also good for him. He loves them. I go through lots of them. I keep this product on my grocery list always.
Nicole H.
Nicole H.
Los Angeles , CA
How Is the texture on these , I don't want my pooch to break her teeth