BY HARTZ

Dental™ Unbasted All natural No preservatives Naturally promotes Plaque and Tartar reduction Long lasting chew satisfies your dog s instinctive urge to chew Ideal for active, aggressive chewers see more...

Natalie F.
Got these for my boxer. Once she had licked the flavor off them, she was no longer interested in it. The rawhide in the product scares me so we will no longer be being these for her.
Tamara E.
Conover, NC
Hartz 2 In 1 Rawhide & Pigskin Braided Twist is a great product. All of my doggies love this brand and style. They work great for both my large dogs and my small dogs. I'd definitely buy this product again
Madison C.
Troutville, VA
My best friend is a vet and she told me to never give my dogs rawhide bones because it can get caught up in there intestines, where they don't digest it well, and cause really bad problems.
Sarah K.
Birdsboro, PA
My dog loves these, but only 1 a week or he will get sick..they are short lasting though, my dog is about 70lbs & can have it gone within minutes
Mendy O.
Ekron, KY
I only give this to our husky. After a while he got bored with it. I'm not sure why. Over all it's ok, but I don't know if I'd purchase again.
Mandy S.
Mandeville, LA
Expensive and my dogs don't care for them. Chicken flavor would be better. Takes a few days for my dogs to eat them
Michelle P.
Graham, NC
My dogs love these. Not only are they tasty, they are amazing when you want to keep your dog preoccupied for a while!
Miguel T.
Rochester , NY
Lbueno para los dientes de nuestros perro mi perrita se pasa horas moliendo es y le dura por que es una Chihuahua
Glorimary A.
Once my dog tried them I loved it because he loved it ! But then he started farting really bad LMAO
Malanie M.
Crown City , OH
My Macy dog absolutely loves these braided rawhide twist! They keep her happy & use for hours!