Hartz 2 Count Oinkies Pig Skin Retriever Rolls uploaded by Kristy S.

BY HARTZ

Features: -Dog chew. -Dogs will love chewing on these pig skin rolls. -Real smoked flavor. Dimensions: -11.5 H x 1.63 W x 4.75 D, 0.62 lb. see more...

Taylor P.
My dog loves the oinkies! I’ve heard a lot of mixed things about HARTZ brand. I would NEVER recommend the flea and tick treatment they carry however my dog seems to love the oinkies!
Lois F.
Bridgeport, OH
These are a dogs favorite, they're chewy with the pig ear coat and a chewy middle. They help clean teeth and give your dog something to do! Definitely great for a treat. Trust me when I say your fur baby will love these. The pricing is great as well.
Stacy B.
Arlington , VA
So my dog does love these bones, but they’re made in China so that’s why it got two stars from me. I just prefer to buy treats made in the USA as we have stricter requirements. If you don’t care, then this will be good for you.
Crystal C.
Oak Hill, OH
Our dogs really seem to enjoy these. Out of all the chews these has to be their favorites. Personally I feel these are good value and they did meet my expectations. So far I see no cons but the pros would have to be they have stopped chewing other things up. Would recommend to others.
Brittany D.
Ellerslie, GA
My dogs love these bones! They last awhile and keep them happy! They seem to like these ones more than any others . The only con is that they smell and the scent stays on your hands . Other than that I love them and will buy again.
Stephanie W.
Danville, KY
I bought these for my dog after she lost interest in her old treats, and I thought she’d love them and they’d last a while, as it turns out she dropped one at my feet as soon as I gave it to her and buried the other in the yard. Not her favorites.
Amanda L.
vallejo, CA
This is a treat that I have to let my dogs absolutely love and I wish they came in a bigger pack in more affordable. It's not as dangerous as other rawhide products and for whatever reason they think it's gold
Keyrstin I.
Terre haute , IN
My dog absolutely loves chew bones! She is a medium sized red nose pit bull. i bought this product at my local walmart in the pet section. my dog loves the bone. i recommend this to all other dog owners.
Christina R.
MICHIGAN CITY, IN
Got them to try with my dog and he did not like them. Smell was yuck. My dog is picky and I always have to try something. Would Der if they made them smelling like sticks if he would chew them then
Aidan T.
Springfield, MO
My dogs love these bones. They go crazy for the smell and taste! My only concern is that they threw up after chewing them. If you let your dogs chew on these, be sure to keep an eye on them, to prevent them from ingesting pieces.