BY HARTZ

Features: -Dog treat-Crunch 'n Clean series-With the patented DentaShield-Scientifically proven to reduce tartar 87%-2 Per card and 3 per card-Available in Small and Medium sizes-Dog Size (Dog Size: Other) : Medium (25-59 lbs)-Dog Size (Dog Size. see more...

Heather D.
Ft Leonard Wd, MO
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
These are a big hit for my dogs anytime there around . I have larger dogs and this treat is the perfect size to keep them busy for a minute all while freaking up they're mouth some.
Kylie M.
YUKON, OK
These are amazing they actually have a smaller one of these that we give to my Pomeranian who literally has the worst breath in the world and it seems to help and when it wears off we just give him another one
Sarah P.
Fayetteville, NC
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My dog loves these! I feel they aren't as messy as some treats. She takes it and heads right to her spot and always finishes it. She is a Lab/mastiff mix and is a large breed. I do recommend these to all dog lovers!!!
Maddie K.
Walhalla, SC
I love these and so dose my dog. They keep his mouth clean and it is a great treat. I have a little chawinnie so one last for about 3days. They are a great purchase for him! They are really great because they don’t make a huge mess. You can find them at your local Walmart or pet store.
Monica P.
Lees Summit, MO
I found these at Walmart I was looking for something to help my dogs breath and came across these figured I'd give them a try my dog liked them and the price was fair. It's a decent product but didn't really help with the breath of my dog like other products I've tried.
Miranda C.
Raymore, MO
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My dogs really enjoy these bones. I like that they are both a treat and a way to easily clean their teeth. My only complaint is that my dogs can eat these very quick and i prefer bones that keep them occupied for longer. I would buy again as a treat for them
Carrie A.
Paragould , AR
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My c boys seem to love these dentist approved. I don't get them often but as a special treat. And let me tell you bother my cocker spaniels whom usually don't like bones. But this kind of nyla bone I believe they love it
Halie G.
Beckley, WV
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My poodle had terrible breath and tartar build up on her teeth. I seen these and gave them a try and it worked so good! They’re very well priced and amazing quality. My pet loved them, I recommend.
Olivia T.
MOSINEE, WI
These are awesome! They do a great job cleaning teeth but could be better with breath. Maybe this doesn't work as well for us because our dogs like to swallow them whole basically.
vanessa h.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
My dog loves his snacks , i have to get him new ones every other week. I have a Yorkie very small, so i have to be careful with the snacks i buy him so they don't hurt his teeth.