Hartz 18 Oz Living Groomer's Best Puppy Shampoo

Hartz Groomer's Best Puppy Shampoo is contains Piperonyl Butoxide and Bicycloheptene Dicarboximide to offer a deep clean for pets. Hartz Groomer's Best Puppy Shampoo is meant to give a safe and effective way for owner's to clean puppies. Hartz Groomer's Best Puppy Shampoo is a gentle and great quality product from the trusted Hartz brand.

it is quite cheap. is it effective ?
Hartz 18 Oz Living Groomer's Best Puppy Shampoo ? Is this a good brand to use on my dog. He is a small dog.
Start your review of Hartz 18 Oz Living Groomer's Best Puppy Shampoo!
Superior, WI
Hartz 18 Oz Living Groomer's Best Puppy Shampoo uploaded by Hayley M.
Purchased at: Walmart
This smells very good, and it does make your dog smell good to. It cleans my dogs fur very well, and makes it much softer after her fur has dried. I took away one star because if you do not use a nice clump of this shampoo, your dog will still have a slight "wet dog" smell.
Lafayette, LA
Hartz 18 Oz Living Groomer's Best Puppy Shampoo uploaded by Jierra R.
I love this shampoo for my puppy! There's no parabens or alcohol in this product and it smells so good. It doesn't leave my puppy itchy or with dandruff. I definitely suggest this for small dogs or puppies.
WEST UNION, SC
Hartz 18 Oz Living Groomer's Best Puppy Shampoo uploaded by Lizzie C.
This stuff smells amazing! I️ use I️t on my husky puppy and she likes to play in the mud and get dirty. I️ find that this gets her clean without drying her skin out. I️ usually wash her every 1-2 weeks depending on how smelly/dirty she is and the scent of the shampoo usually lasts 3-4 days since my dog is inside almost all day. I️ would recommend this to others!
Marseilles, IL
I love the smell of this shampoo. It’s not to girly or fruity for my pup. I loved that this was gentle on him. Even though he’s no longer a pup, I still use this on him. I would recommend this for owners.
St Albans Bay, VT
My dog got into chalk and was a millions different colors, I went out and naught this shampoo, it made my dogs fur super soft and got most of the chalk out but it also seemed to dry out my dogs skin unfortunately
I love this shampoo for my yorkie/ Bichon and yorkie/ poodles. The scent I use is the oatmeal and it's great. Leaves them smelling great with a great shine to their coat once dried.
Lyburn
Purchased at: Walmart
This shampoo smells really great it smells like fresh lavender makes puppy or dog smell so good just wash and rinse and your done oscsr loves to bath in this shampoo hes my baby boy about 11 month.
My dog loves the bath always have a prob with her trying to drink the water so i try not to use many different products this is very light scented so i worry a lil less if she drinks the bath water
Pennsburg, PA
This shampoo is pretty good. I used it on my short-haired puppy and it lathered pretty well. It smells really nice too! I bought it at my local Walmart, so it wasn't too much of a hassle to buy. I just wish it lasted a little longer scent-wise, but what can you expect when it's being used on a puppy that loves to run around outside lol!
Chicago
I love the way this shampoo makes my yorkie smell. I live in an area where we're infested with skunks. My Pepper is constantly getting sprayed. After applying his treatment to get rid of the harsh smell, I finish by bathing him with Hartz. Makes him smell so good, like a soft baby.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Lawton, OK
4 months ago
Carly B. • 3 months ago
Please stay away from Hartz there have been many animals that have passed away from it due to the harsh chemicals. Pet stores refuse to take it off the shelf because it’s reasonably priced and brings in profit!