BY HARTZ #6 in Dog Grooming & Bathing

Hartz Groomer's Best Puppy Shampoo is contains Piperonyl Butoxide and Bicycloheptene Dicarboximide to offer a deep clean for pets. Hartz Groomer's Best Puppy Shampoo is meant to give a safe and effective way for owner's to clean puppies. Hartz Groomer's Best Puppy Shampoo is a gentle and great quality product from the trusted Hartz brand. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Lizzie C.
West Union, SC
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
This stuff smells amazing! I️ use I️t on my husky puppy and she likes to play in the mud and get dirty. I️ find that this gets her clean without drying her skin out. I️ usually wash her every 1-2 weeks depending on how smelly/dirty she is and the scent of the shampoo usually lasts 3-4 days since my dog is inside almost all day. I️ would recommend this to others!
Celeste k.
This stuff is so amazing! I use it on my lab puppy and she loves it. It makes her coat feel so soft. It doesn’t dry her skin out and it smells amazing. I have the year free formula. It isn’t expensive at all. Highly recommend.
Tina H.
Chickasaw , AL
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Great shampoo for your puppy! Doesn’t have the greatest smell but kills fleas and ticks well. I use it for my Boston Terrier and it leaves her coat so shiny. Only con I’ve found so far is it seems to dry her skin out.
April H.
Marseilles, IL
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I love the smell of this shampoo. It’s not to girly or fruity for my pup. I loved that this was gentle on him. Even though he’s no longer a pup, I still use this on him. I would recommend this for owners.
Sophie B.
Minneapolis , MN
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
It gets the job done! My dog is no longer a puppy but I still use it on her. I don’t love the smell and the shampoo leaks out if you don’t close the top super well. But it is fine for dog shampoo
Cathy L.
Samson
Great shampoo for my dog.  My dog is very sensitive to nearly almost any product I use on him, but this product was very soothing to him. He normally sneezes when I wash him, but he was fine with this product.  I would definitely buy this product again.
AbbyNicolle Q.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I use this all the time for my dog. He is not a fan of baths but he enjoys when I lather this on him. I have a small dog so I don’t waste to much product at all but I would recommend this product for any body looking for a new shampoo. BONUS POINTS FOR SMELLING GOOD
Kris M.
San Benito, TX
Lathers beautifully, rinses clean and leaves the coat moisturized and glowing. Bonnie is mostly white with black spots all over. She looks like a fluffy cloud. Just came back from Walmart and I picked up another Hartz Groomers Best Puppy Shampoo! It is the BEST!
Kami C.
This is perfect for my dog, very refreshing smell not smelling like a wet dog !!! Love it and the value is amazingly affordable, there are no cons on this product and it did meet my expectations. Love it and would buy this product again for my dog.
Erika L.
I really like this . It really helped with my animals irritation as well, and helped with the dryness of the skin. It met my expectations and I usually have smaller dogs but I know my dad used it on his bigger animals and it worked just as well.