BY HARTZ #4 in Dog Grooming & Bathing

1 Bottle = 18 fl oz (532 ml); Groomer's Best Whitener Shampoo for White and Light Coats - White Cherry Blossom Fragrance. Reduces discoloration for all white and light coats. Some breeds require a special shampoo to brighten, whiten, and add luster to their coat. Hartz Living Groomer's Best Whitener Shampoo is pH-balanced and specially formulated to add brilliance to white, silver, and light coats. Made in USA. see more...

• Does this shampoo help with whiten the dogs fur? I have h...4 Answers
  • Does this really work.to whiten? My dogs white fur around...2 Answers
  • On my dog, Princess it seems to do a great job whitening ...1 Answers
nelida m.
Orlando
This shampoo keep my dog’a hair soft and beautiful, he is allergic so a couldn’t find a good shampoo that will not irritate his skin, and because he’s hair is white, he gets dirty really quick, this helps me keep him super white, I love it. Hartz 18 Oz Cherry Blossom Whitener Dog Shampoo
Ashlee Jeremy O.
Keyser
I bought this product thinking it would be like any other product that didn' work an here to find out it worked wonderful on my dog also helped with dry skin on my dogs also made them smell wonderful. It' also in a good price range. I'd definitely buy this product again
Soha A.
Sugarland
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Hartz does a really good job at being pet-friendly. Use their products to prevent my pets from getting any ticks or fleas. It completely meets my expectations. Would for sure buy Hertz products again. Only thing I need to say is that it does have this very strange smell when washing your pet but once out, cleaned, and dried. Your pet will smell amazing.
Lauren M.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
It kills fleas, but in the same manner as Dawn Dish Soap. But it does smell really good...Honestly the best way to go about fleas is slather your dog in coconut oil, let it sit until they lick that off or at least 30 minutes, bathe them with Dawn or flea shampoo, and if it's a really bad infestation, give them a good quality flea dip, and shampoo once again, even if the dip says do not rinse, wash it all off as flea dip can be harmful if ingested and dogs lick themselves.
April H.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
Even though my dog doesn’t like baths the shampoo leaves a very nice scent to his fur. It is comparable in price to other shampoos and does the job well. Cute and simple packaging. Would recommend to any dog owner!
Beth M.
South Point, OH
Great smell, and cleans well. It leaves my dog's fur feeling soft and clean as well as eliminating that well known "dog smell." It's very affordable but even if it weren't, it would still be worth the money spent. I recommend this for dogs if a soft, clean feeling is desired for a happier, healthier dog.
Olivia M.
Minden, LA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I use this Whitener dog shampoo on my lab.  He is white/yellow and often goes hunting with "Dad."  He can get very dirty and almost stained, so I need a shampoo that can get him clean, get the brown mud off, and makes him smell good.  This works great!  I would highly recommend if you have a light colored dog.
Annie B.
Pleasant Hill, MO
I use this stuff on my 1 year old dog, named Puddin', She is a Pit Bull with white fur and light brown spots. This shampoo really does whiten up her fur coat! I would recommend it to anyone with a white fured pet. :) Also can be found at Pet Smart! I won't use anything else!
Ashleigh J.
Murfreesboro, TN
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
i use this shampoo on my puppy and it makes his coat super shiny and white! i got it at walmart for nomore than 4$! it lathers up good doesn't burn or irritate the eyes and it certainly gets the job done! (not good for dogs with allergies/itchy skin i would recommend a shampoo with oatmeal)
Lakin P.
Louisville, KY
As the owner of a black and white dog, keeping her coat as white as possible is really important for me. It gives me a sense of pride as her owner to have a good looking dog and I think it makes her feel better about herself too.
Michelle w.
patchogue, NY
Does this shampoo help with whiten the dogs fur? I have havanese dogs and they're fur is white. I bathe them and it seems that the fur isn't as white as I would like it to be.
Janet A.
Summerville, SC
Does this really brighten up a white coat?
Kimberly C.
Newnan, GA
Does this really work.to whiten? My dogs white fur around his mouth tends to always look dirty no matter what I clean it with. Do you recommend anything else that may work if this does not?
Anne R.
Cleburne, TX
On my dog, Princess it seems to do a great job whitening her coat. She is a Terrier Chihuahua mix with a thin short coat... so it may not do as good as a job with thicker long hair
Norma M.
Paisley
Small selection of my dogs products

Walmart