BY HARTZ

Combo brush Removes debris, loose hair, and tangles Safety tips for gentle grooming Redistributes natural oils for a healthy shiny coat Use on kittens and cats see more...

Buy on Walmart*
Lindsey W.
Durango, CO
This brush is perfect for my Yorkie’s longer hair. It doesn’t tug and she’s comfortable when I brush her hair
maria o.
Beachwood , NJ
creo que de todos los sepillo que e probado este me encanta por que asta mi perrito le gusta que lo cepille
Karly L.
Spokane, WA
This brush is great because of the dual feature for different needs. It really keeps down on the shedding.
Ashley S.
My cat hates this brush. I am not sure why but when I get it out the cat runs away. It was a decent price.
Krista P.
Works very well. easy to use and it doesn't get stuck in their hair great product
Jennie M.
GRAND FALLS, NL
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My kitty's and I love this brush 🐈 First, the nylon bristle side works great with their waterless shampoo. Secondly, the metal side gets rid of lose hairs and tangles. Our cats never have matted hair thanks to this double sided brush PLUS no need for multiple brushes 👍
Andrea R.
London, ON
Hartz 12414 Combo Brush For Cats
So amazing!! I love this brush because my cats actually let me use it on them, and they used to hate brushes. I love that it's a combo so I can use one side for a good brushing to avoid mats on my long haired cat and i can use the other side on my short haired cat. Dual bristles for different needs.
Meagan S.
McDougall, ON
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I bought this because the price point was low but quality was good. We've used this one for several years and it is still going strong. Kitty likes it as it gets right in there for a good rub down. I would recommend this for sure.
Asta J.
Harlow, Essex
great pet brush My cat loves it! My cat's fur was severely matted in many spots. This brush got out each and every mat with a minimum of discomfort to my cat. I was amazed!!!
Alysha A.
Welland , ON
Great comb for tricky annoying pests such a fleas. With a very hot summer and fall drastically turning to cold weather over night , fleas are out in full force right now