Hartz 12414 Combo Brush For Cats uploaded by Angelina L.

BY HARTZ

Combo brush Removes debris, loose hair, and tangles Safety tips for gentle grooming Redistributes natural oils for a healthy shiny coat Use on kittens and cats see more...

Buy on Amazon*
Fernishaa M.
Omak
Hartz is a good sturdy brand for dog collars. My puppy is a pitbull qnd never has broken off her collar once. Which is nice.
Tiffany C.
Thornton, CO
I use this for my dogs keeps there hair soft and stops from shedding plus my dogs get t a good run down well getting brushed
Blair M.
Danville
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
this product was so great for my aunts cat and it was soft and great and i really happpen to love it the first time i used it
Christie C.
Lubbock, TX
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
This its an excellent brush for your pets! It is sturdy, long lasting and is two sided for best brushing. My pets love it!!
Mary M.
Callahan, FL
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
We love this brush and so does our pup! We use it when we wash him also to scrub in the shampoo and he loves how it feels.
Destiny L.
Fairborn , OH
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Absolutely love this brush ! It gets almost all the loose hair that she was shedding this is for sure my favorite dog brush
Angela M.
Monticello, NY
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I have used this brand many times it works great on my animals. Its a soft brush and leaves my cats fur nice and smooth.
Debby M.
Dayton, TN
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
Love this brush, and two sides! Two for one. I have a fur kid that loves her hair brushed all the time, quite the diva!
Sarah D.
Brooklyn, NY
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Meh. Doesn't really detangle or take out matting or anything.. seems like more of a brush for humans than for pets..
Kasey G.
Pine Hill, NY
I can always find this brush in any store. I use it for my three dogs to look for ticks. It always does the job