BY HARTZ

Combo brush Removes debris, loose hair, and tangles Safety tips for gentle grooming Redistributes natural oils for a healthy shiny coat Use on kittens and cats see more...

Buy on Walmart*
Carley M.
Heflin, AL
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My cat hates this brush, but it does work! He is extra furry so brushing him is a must. I don't know why he despises it so much, but it does work and does help the shedding! You have to brush harder than I would prefer, but you can make it work.
Cayla D.
Knoxville, TN
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Will not purchase again. Yes, it did brush their coat, but my cats did not like the texture of the bristles and the brush did not help with matting or difficult spots to brush. There was still excessive shedding.
Jessica M.
Kamas
I use this brush for both my cats one has long hair one has short hair I use the bristly side on both of them but the more human side on the long-haired one works really well and they both enjoy it.
Tracey L.
Staten Island, NY
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Yes I know this is for cats but I use it fir both my long and short haired chiuhwas when the shed and grooming I use with coconut oil and so I nice skin treatment and rid my house from stray hairs
Haley D.
Saint Louis, MO
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My cat was not a fan of this brush, unfortunately. She would only sit for a minute or two before running away. It didn't seem to do too much for her fur either, and it definitely did not hold on to the loose fur it brushed out.
vanessa r.
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
One of my favorite brushes for my pets! I've used it one both my dogs and cat. Although, the side with the metal bristles doesn't do as much as the other side with the black bristles unless you have an overly fury cat.
Jasmine O.
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
This brush is my life savor for both my cat & I! Makes brushing so much easier! So no more tangles of Socks(my cat)! Socks loves being combed as well! Pricing is great! Absolutely will purchase it again if needed!
Kimberlee H.
Stevens Point, WI
I have a brush similar to this at home. My cats love to be brushed. Both sides of the brush work well and do not seem to irritate or over stimulate them at all.
Rhonda L.
Helendale, CA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I have a golden long hair that sheds terribly. Hartz Groomer's Best De-Shed Slicker Brush for Cats takes all of her knots out without her attacking me
Gabbi A.
Glendale, AZ
I like this brush because it has doble side one more thick and the other one more softer I use it for my dog when I shower her and when I'm brushing her hair