Hart of Dixie
By Hart of Dixie
#60 in TV
Kristen C.
Columbia, MD
I hesitated to watch this show because the main character is a doctor and I don't do medical shows. Yet, every time I see a commercial for this show on TV it looks really cute. So my question is this-- how much does the show focus on medical stuff? Like ER or Grey's Anatomy, or House? Or more so that she happens to be a doctor and it focuses more on her personal life?
Kelsey W.
Kelsey W.
Parkin, AR
1 year, 3 months ago
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
More about her personal life! Pretty much small town drama, nothing like greys anatomy or house!
Doddi G.
Doddi G.
1 year, 5 months ago
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
It doesn't almost at all! Its funny I thought the same thing when I saw it! But it is fun and funny too cute! I loved it!
Laura A.
Laura A.
Mahopac, NY
2 years, 8 months ago
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
It's not medical at all. That's like saying "I don't watch the Simpsons because homer works in a power plant."
Ashlee Z.
Ashlee Z.
Granville , NY
3 years, 9 months ago
Not very medical at all. She is a partner in a small town dr office, but most of the show is about their lives and the town.
Heather H.
Heather H.
Oakland City, IN
4 years, 4 months ago
This is completely different than the other medical shows out there. Hart of Dixie is mainly about the live of Dr. Hart outside of the office. She is in the office some, but it doesn't focus on gruesome things or on saving people. Mostly it is her conversing with her patients about things going on in her life and the town of Bluebell. I say, give it a chance...the first episode you watch will most likely suck you in! And hurry! The new season starts in October! :)
Sarah S.
Sarah S.
Osceola, IN
4 years, 8 months ago
I hate medical shows and I love this show. Plus her love interests are cute!
Olivia D.
Olivia D.
Sterling Hts, MI
4 years, 9 months ago
This show is nothing like Grey's Anatomy or ER. I originally started watching it from the beginning because I thought it was going to be like that but it's not. It barely ever focuses on medical things and it's just a cute show to watch
Dora P.
Dora P.
Burnaby, BC
4 years, 9 months ago
It focuses more on her personal life and the little town of Bluebell that she moved to and becomes one of their town doctors. There were only two or three big medical emergencies, but the show doesn't focus on surgeries and stuff like that just little check ups, bumps and bruises, etc. They don't even have a hospital in their little town. I was also hesitant at first, but now I'm totally sucked in to the drama and love triangles haha.