BY HART OF DIXIE #64 in TV

Hart of Dixie
  • "I really enjoy watching this show and I have love Rachel Bilson since the OC...it is so carefree and is kind of fills the void that gilmore girls left behind" in 48 reviews
  • "I love that it makes you want to move to a small town where you know everyone and walking through the streets you say hi to everyone." in 23 reviews
  • "I started watching this show on Netflix and I wasn't sure about it at first, but after the first episode, I was totally hooked." in 14 reviews
  • "You may also recognize that the town square in Hart of Dixie is the same town square set used on Gilmore Girls and Pretty Little Liars." in 11 reviews
  • "I watched the first season waiting for something to move the plot forward but nothing much happens with Zoe besides her obsessing over George." in 7 reviews
Berlynn Y.
Denison, TX
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Hart of Dixie was a really cute and lighthearted show. The plot drags here and there and some lack of character development made me think less at times, but overall it's fun. Sometimes the acting is painful to watch as I don't always love each of the actors individually or in pairs, but the story line is usually enough to carry it through. The last season is incredibly rushed and terrible, I hated the way it was ending and I'm not entirely sure I even finished the show. It was nice to have on in the background while crafting or something but nothing I'd come back to later.
Christina K.
Haddon Twp, NJ
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
Such a cute show. Its easy to watch, you wont get confused if you miss a episode or two. I thought Zoe was adorable! Her and Wade def belong together. Rachel Blison n is just adorable & I love her style. I only got up to season 2 so I think I have a two more seasons to watch.
Jessica F.
I love hart of dixie😍😍😍 I just finished the season like two months ago
And watching it was so addicting and as soon as I was done with one episode I'm on to another and then I find myself on a whole different season😁😁😁. I wish they would have continued it though 😭😭😭😭
Alexis T.
I miss this show sooo much! I loved it! I wish they would come out with at least one more season cause I need more answers to what happened after the baby was born! Haha. I love Wade soo much. I would recommend this to a friend :) It is a must watch!!
Allison T.
Oakdale , LA
Pop Culture Expert Level 4
This is an amazing show. It’s a feel good type of show. It has more of a southern feel to it since it is set in Alabama. The actors are very good. I love Rachel bilson. Even though I love the show I’m still and will forever be a George and Zoe fan.
Kaitlin D.
Boston
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
I’m a big fan of this show and I own the series on DVD! I love shows that have a small town southern feel. It’s witty and fun, shows you true friendship and love. I was so disappointed when they canceled the show and rushed the last season.
Shalayna G.
Purvis, MS
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Heart of Dixie was my absolute favorite show for the longest time I watched each episode when it aired with a friend of mine I love Zoe and Wade characters together Zoe and George and when Zoey was with Joel that was a hoot and a half to I love that it's Southern based small town family fun I have laughed I have cried and I have laughed again I have been shocked and all excited this show really keeps you on your toes and my emotions are always running High I highly recommend if you have not seen this series it is a must if you're into the fun drama laughter I purchased season 1 season 2 and season 4 but I have not been able to get my hands on season 3 and I recently signed up for Netflix so now I'm binge-watching Heart of Dixie on there like I said it's awesome if you haven't seen it yet you must!!!!!!!
Belle B.
Matheny, WV
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
I did not like how this show ended at all. It was rushed and the last season was not interesting. Everything else about the show the previous season were really good but the last one was horrible and boring.
Maria B.
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
LOVE this show! I feel like this show doesn’t get as much attention as it should. It’s such a good heart watching show ! Love everything about it , so worth the watch!!!
Shanzay A.
chester , VA
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
The cast was amazing but I didn’t really think that it had much of a story line except a love story that was going on , on who the main girl picks which was fun to watch because she couldn’t make up her mind between the two guys but other then that 3/5.
Helene H.
Tough one: George or Wade?
Christee S.
Kissimmee, FL
Is this a good show? what is the genre?
Dora P.
Burnaby, BC
Do you think Annabeth and Lavon should be together?
Kristen C.
Columbia, MD
I hesitated to watch this show because the main character is a doctor and I don't do medical shows. Yet, every time I see a commercial for this show on TV it looks really cute. So my question is this-- how much does the show focus on medical stuff? Like ER or Grey's Anatomy, or House? Or more so that she happens to be a doctor and it focuses more on her personal life?
Katie N.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Who do you guys ship, Wade and Zoe, or George and Zoe?