BY HART OF DIXIE #57 in TV

Hart of Dixie
  • "I really enjoy watching this show and I have love Rachel Bilson since the OC...it is so carefree and is kind of fills the void that gilmore girls left behind" in 48 reviews
  • "I love that it makes you want to move to a small town where you know everyone and walking through the streets you say hi to everyone." in 23 reviews
  • "I started watching this show on Netflix and I wasn't sure about it at first, but after the first episode, I was totally hooked." in 14 reviews
  • "You may also recognize that the town square in Hart of Dixie is the same town square set used on Gilmore Girls and Pretty Little Liars." in 11 reviews
  • "I watched the first season waiting for something to move the plot forward but nothing much happens with Zoe besides her obsessing over George." in 7 reviews
Holly D.
Dickson City, PA
This is one of my favorite feel good series. I love how lighthearted and fun this series is about a female doctor from NYC who moves into a small town in Alabama. Each of the characters is so unique, and it is fun to watch their different personalities interact, forming a fun and beautiful story. Definitely a great watch if you are looking for something that is easy, interesting, engaging, and pretty funny as well!
Christina K.
Haddon Twp, NJ
Pop Culture Expert
Such a cute show. Its easy to watch, you wont get confused if you miss a episode or two. I thought Zoe was adorable! Her and Wade def belong together. Rachel Blison n is just adorable & I love her style. I only got up to season 2 so I think I have a two more seasons to watch.
Shalayna G.
Purvis, MS
Pop Culture Expert
Heart of Dixie was my absolute favorite show for the longest time I watched each episode when it aired with a friend of mine I love Zoe and Wade characters together Zoe and George and when Zoey was with Joel that was a hoot and a half to I love that it's Southern based small town family fun I have laughed I have cried and I have laughed again I have been shocked and all excited this show really keeps you on your toes and my emotions are always running High I highly recommend if you have not seen this series it is a must if you're into the fun drama laughter I purchased season 1 season 2 and season 4 but I have not been able to get my hands on season 3 and I recently signed up for Netflix so now I'm binge-watching Heart of Dixie on there like I said it's awesome if you haven't seen it yet you must!!!!!!!
Sophia A.
Memphis
At first, the show seemed like it wouldn’t be a favorite, but in the middle of season 1 I was already hooked! It’s soo interesting and makes me want to move to a small town like Bluebell:))
Shellby M.
Hinesville , GA
Pop Culture Expert
This was my favorite show I loved it so much I wish they never ended it, it was just getting so good everything was falling into place! She just had the baby! I miss this show!
Leslie R.
Pop Culture Expert
Hart of dixie was one of my top TV shows. I soo sad that they ended it. I still to this day watch it over and over again on Netflix because it a southern feel to it and not any shows has that close-knit family feel. I recommended it to my friends and I definitely recommend to everyone. I still hope that one day they will bring it back though.
Toni S.
Kissimmee, FL
Pop Culture Expert
I was pleasantly surprised that I enjoyed Hart of Dixie as much as I did! Good amount of drama and comedy so it balances each other out nicely. Characters are funny and personable and the storylines are entertaining. Only reason that it doesn't get 5 stars is that it ended too fast for me.
Erin K.
Pop Culture Expert
I absolutely adored this show. Rachel Bilson not believable as a doctor? Shows even pretty and small girls and be whoever they want. Yes she makes crazy mistakes and does stupid things. But how many ppl can't say they haven't done that. Need more Zoe Hart in my life!
Torri S.
New Prt Rchy, FL
 I could rave on and on about this show!!!! It starts off a little boring  but trust me it's worth it Zoey heart is the main character in the show and there's tons of great actors in this show. Ends great and I'm not even going to start on wade. He's so hawt
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
Pop Culture Expert
This show is honestly so hilarious and sweet. It's set in Bluebell, Alabama and has lots of funny insights on southern life. The story itself is very sweet and there are some really heart wrenching moments. Zoe and Wade definitely belong together.
Helene H.
Tough one: George or Wade?
Christee S.
Kissimmee, FL
Is this a good show? what is the genre?
Dora P.
Burnaby, BC
Do you think Annabeth and Lavon should be together?
Tracy A.
Madera, CA
Am I the only one who wants Wade and Zoe together?
lulu j.
Its this a movie ? looks pretty insteresting