Harry's Shave With Pride Set

The boldest, brightest, funnest set we’ve ever made.

• Designed by artists Craig & Karl, with 100% of profits donated to LGBTQ+ causes.
  • No two handles in this limited-edition set are alike. Each comes with a unique, iridescent finish.
  • Three German-engineered blade cartridges, each with a flex hinge and lubricating strip.
  • Foaming Shave Gel for a rich lather.
  • A travel cover to protect your blades when you’re on the move.

Just like every one of us, each of these iridescent handles is a little bit different. The colorful, one-of-a-kind coating shimmers and changes depending on your perspective.

For our Shave With Pride set, we tapped artists Craig & Karl, known for their unapologetically bright artwork. Not only did they design the packaging, they collaborated with us on bringing (extra) color to everyone’s identity. Thanks, Craig & Karl!

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Harry's Shave With Pride Set!
How would you rate this product?
Crissi G.
Fort Pierce, FL
Master Groomer Expert Level 4
Harry's Shave With Pride Set uploaded by Crissi G.
I absolutely love my new shave kit from Harry’s. I chose which handle and how many of which items I want and when I want them to arrive. It’s super convenient for sure. Also, the blade has that “top-blade” thing where you can glide it across wherever (my bikini lines) and it makes hair disappear in even the toughest of places. OH!!! Annndd, the shave cream is a lovely, mildly masculine scent that I insist on my hubbie wear. It’s delicious! The only reason I gave #Harrys a four star is because I find myself shaving again the next day. Am I not doing it right, lol? I have another razor that gets closer, but not as fun to receive, lol.
Jaclyn H.
Morristown, TN
Master Groomer Expert Level 2
I love these razors. They're great at getting all the hairs and make my skin super smooth also. Way better razors than I was expecting.
Juanita H.
Midwest City, OK
1,548 reviews
These are great they come with everything you need season to use great shaving cream not very expensive easy to apply
Rosemary D.
Eugene, OR
I bought this set for my partner, and he absolutely loves it! And despite the fact that I don’t personally use the set myself, it’s easy to appreciate the quality of their products as a whole, too. The body wash smells perfect - not too overwhelming or cologne-ish, and the packaging is practical. Would definitely recommend!
Christi S.
Master Groomer Expert Level 2
Got it for my brother he loves it! He uses everytime says best investment I ever made for him!!
shelly B.
Waterford, MS
Master Groomer Expert Level 3
These razors are so good. There's no frills to this. It's just a really sharp sturdy razor. They are priced so much better than other brands and to me last far longer. Seriously try these.
Tabatha M.
Shelbyville, IN
Master Groomer Expert Level 4
I have tried most razors on the market but Harry’s is hands down the best I’ve found. My leg hair grows fast and course but I don’t have any of the bumps or ingrown hair when I use this razor. Plus if I get low I can always grab my my husbands refills
Steven T.
Corona, CA
Master Groomer Expert Level 2
Switched to Harry’s a long time ago and never looked back. Convenient, stylish and affordable. Shipped directly to my house whenever I need new blades. No one else can compare to the close cut shave I get.
Gavin H.
Savannah, GA
Master Groomer Expert Level 3
Love Harry’s razors very easy to use plus they give a very smooth and close shave, compliments any man when he’s trying to do a little grooming
Rocio L.
Waldorf, MD
Master Groomer Expert Level 4
I love this brand for me it is one of the best in the world. I would really be very happy receiving this brand and trying it out and showing it to the fans. I would love to receive voxbox with this brand. Harry's Influenster

Looking for your answer?