Harry's Post Shave Balm

Get immediate relief after shaving. Our soothing formula with natural ingredients moisturizes skin and helps reduce redness.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Harry's Post Shave Balm!
How would you rate this product?
Noah B.
Blairsville, GA
Purchased at: Walmart
I've never used aftershave before until this product. I love the Harry's products so much that I decided to try it out. It smells great and helps my skin feel so much better after shaving. I never realized how much this helps with my sensitive skin!
Kristen C.
Sherman Oaks, CA
I use this sometimes under my armpits (shh don't tell my bf!) he shaves his head every morning and uses this and loves it. It's soothing because of the aloe in it, has a delicious clean, manly smell and comes out as a very thin cream so it doesn't get all over the place. Love this stuff!
Jennifer P.
Boise, ID
Harry's Post Shave Balm uploaded by Jennifer P.
Excellent product my son has tried multiple shaving clubs. This one has some of the best products/razors and the best prices.
Lori C.
Woodway, TX
Master Groomer Expert Level 1
Purchased at: Target
My boyfriend loves this stuff! We buy it 2-3 at a time. It smells amazing and it’s sensitive enough for his skin after shaving. He’s a firefighter and have to shave daily, this protects his skin.
Leanne S.
Jordan, NY
My husband absolutely loves this! He usually isn't one for "extra products" but I actually have to buy him more of these on a regular basis. He isn't part of the club but we actually get them through Target.com.
Alex Z.
West Hartford, CT
Purchased at: Walmart
This was the best part of the shave. Not used to razor burn as I normally have a full beard but this balm was soothing and cooling after a hard shave and definitely happy I spent the extra money to get it.
Mike F.
Saint Paul, MN
Master Groomer Expert Level 3
It gives a soothing cool relief after a close shave. It’s gentle and repairs skin with the aloe. It’s a modest “manly” scent which isn’t too overpowering. This is my first time using this product and I would purchase again!
Danny D.
Rocky River, OH
Master Groomer Expert Level 1
Purchased at: Target
Make men musky again! Tried this out when the store was out of my go to product and was blown away by the scent. Definitely one of the better smelling after shaves I have tried. It also does the trick and eliminates irritation. Downsides are it's a little watery (I like the creamier ones more) and you can get some other good products for a 1-3 bucks less.
Eric K.
West Chester, OH
Master Groomer Expert Level 6
I love this post shave balm because of both the performance as well as the smell.  The aloe is soothing but is light which doesn't make me feel like I am clogging my pores.  Very refreshing...would recommend to a friend.
Megan G.
Los Angeles
my skin is oh-so sensitive, and harry’s post shave balm has truly saved the day. it’s soothing and cooling without burning and irritating my skin. a little goes a long way! i only wish it came in larger sizes!

Looking for your answer?