Harry's Men's Razor with 2 Razor Blades - Navy Blue uploaded by Yisel C.

BY HARRY'S

• 2 sharp and durable 5-blade razor cartridges• Lubricating strips for a smooth finish• Textured, rubberized handle• Comes with a travel razor blade coverCombining great craftsmanship and a simple design, Harry's Men's Razor with 2 Razor Blades delivers a close, comfortable shave thanks to its precision trimmer for hard-to-reach spots, flex hinge that contours to your face and a rubber grip handle.

Hair Type: All Hair Types

Package Quantity: 2

Power Source: Manual

Number of blades: 5

Care and Cleaning: Spot or wipe clean

Meghan W.
Cape Coral, FL
Purchased at: Target
Words can’t tell you how much I love Harry’s razors. They’re soooo affordable, the refills run about $8 for 4 5 blade cartridges. I wish these had come out earlier to save me $, I feel like I’ve tried every razor out there lol, and I always come back to these. They’re great quality and I have sensitive skin and they don’t give me razor burn or anything close.
Yisel C.
Brooklyn , NY
Master Groomer Expert Level 1
Mi esposo compró este rasurador hace poco y esta súper feliz, se siente cómodo,tiene precisión,no tiene que pasarlo tantas veces ya que viene con 5 navajas Harry's Men's Razor with 2 Razor Blades - Navy Blue
Lea R.
Mansfield, TX
This razor is amazing! I have sensitive skin and it reacts to pretty much any razor. (Both male and female razors). However, this one provided such a close shave and I don’t have a reaction. Plus, you can’t beat the price on on this quality product.
Megan P.
Purchased at: Walmart
I use these razors and they're so good. I love them better then any female razors. It smooth and soft afterwards.