Harry's Men's Razor with 2 Razor Blades - Forest Green

• 1 Rubberized grip handle for control• 2 Razor Blade Cartridges featuring 5 German razor blades, flex hinge, lubricating strip, and a precision trimmer• 1 Travel Razor Blade Cover to protect your razor blades when you’re on-the-goHarry’s Men’s Razor with 2 Razor Blades has everything you need for an exceptional shave. Harry’s razor blade cartridges are engineered at its world-class German factory that has been producing some of the world's finest blades for almost 100 years. Each cartridge features 5 razor blades with precision-honed edges that are both sharp and durable, a flex hinge that contours to your face, a lubricating strip for a smooth finish, and a precision trimmer for those hard-to-reach places.The razor handle is designed with a rubberized matte exterior, texturized grip pattern, and weighted core for maximum grip and control. It may be the best-looking thing in your bathroom (other than you).About Harry’sHarry’s is a men’s grooming company that offers high-quality shaving and grooming products at an exceptional value. It was built out of respect for quality craftsmanship, simple design, and most importantly for guys who know they shouldn't have to overpay for a great shave.

Number of blades: 5

Package Quantity: 2

Hair Type: All Hair Types

Power Source: Manual

Care and Cleaning: Spot or wipe clean

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Harry's Men's Razor with 2 Razor Blades - Forest Green!
Pitts, GA
Master Groomer Expert Level 1
Harry's Men's Razor with 2 Razor Blades - Forest Green uploaded by Chasity H.
I signed my husband up for the subscription and so we’re loving it! One of the best razors out there in our opinion and the subscription is great! They have wonderful customer service and we have never had any issues whatsoever. No razor burns or bumps. Highly recommend!
Metairie, LA
A great affordable razor. Sharp blades, precise shaving. Can leave the skin feeling irritated if not used with a good shaving cream. Replacement blades are affordable so I recommend this to anyone needing a razor on a budget
Cerritos, CA
Honestly expected more from this razor. It has been so hyped on social media and by influencers that when I unboxed it the build quality was very underwhelming. Hairs got snagged and such, would not recommend.
Tulsa
Me and my fiancé both use this brand and it’s a great razor! The blades last forever! And it’s so nice to just run to target and grab them if I run out! If I keep it in the shower the blades don’t rust!
Ona, WV
Purchased at: Target
My boyfriend uses these and he loves them! It doesn’t compare to other razors, very good quality. Wouldn’t change anything about it, it’s so convenient that it has a protective guard. Very satisfied
Jamestown, NC
Purchased at: Walgreens
Love this razor! I have tried many but this felt the best in my hands, on my skin and without me having to do many passes on one area. It works well even on the coarse hair.
Selma, CA
Very good quality handle and easy to use with above average razor, compared to dollar shave club it is more simple and the aloe shave gel is what gives it the edge .
Merced
THE BEST razors I've ever ever ever used. I love Harry's as brand! It is a bit pricey but its beyond worth it. The blades last so long and it's pretty cheap to buy the extra blades if you get the larger pack. I cant wait to try their other products
Hastings
The razor cap is convenient if you frequently shave in the shower as it protects the blade from rusting. The razor doesn’t work as well as some of the other brands that come with a lotion strip. Good bang for your buck and I would buy again.
Hartford, WI
Purchased at: Target
Wow! I needed new blades and my husband suggested trying this razor. I love it! It’s super light weight and I’ll be honest, i love the color. I went with the lime green. I’m glad I made the switch from my Gillette!

Looking for your answer?