Personal CareHair RemovalMen's RazorsHarry's
Men's Razor with 2 Razor Blades - Forest Green

Harry's Men's Razor with 2 Razor Blades - Forest Green

Harry's Navy Forest Green 2ct blade refills includes everything you need for a close, comfortable shave: sharp, durable blades, a flex hinge, a lubricating strip, and a precision trimmer for your sideburns and hard-to-reach places like under your nose. Our handle is designed with a rubberized matte exterior, textured grip pattern, and weighted core for maximum grip and control. It may be the best-looking thing in your bathroom (other than you).

Imported - 2 German-engineered blade cartridges with a flex hinge and lubricating strip; The rubber flex hinge has a balance of elasticity and resistance to help glide more comfortably; A rubberized handle with a textured pattern provides optimal control, even when wet; Made with a weighted core and ergonomic shape that is designed to feel good in your hand, like a new fountain pen; Travel cover to protect your blades when you're on the move

Do you think the precision trimmer really makes a difference?
Start your review of Harry's Men's Razor with 2 Razor Blades - Forest Green!
DeAndre W.
Savannah, GA
Master Groomer Expert Level 3
Very huge advocate of this brand ! If you want an easy close shave with zero bumps on your head or face then please stick to this brand. I usually hate shaving but with these razors they seem to be sharp enough that I can get done a full head shave within less then 10 minutes typically when previously it use to take me anywhere from 30 mins to an hour every Sunday
Wendy D.
Oklahoma City, OK
Master Groomer Expert Level 1
i purchased this product for my husband and was very pleased with the results. not only did it provide a close smooth cut but it left him with a soft face minus any razor bumps or irritation. definitely recommend
Christina  E.
Athol, MA
Master Groomer Expert Level 1
I hate shaving, I always either cut myself or miss a huge spot and women's razors usually don't work very well. I really like this razor, I still usually cut myself or miss a huge spot but that's just cause I suck at shaving but I definitely get a better/closer shave with this razor then others. The handle is comfortable to hold and I love all the colors they have to choose from. I have the green one right now and love the color!
jt L.
One of the best razors I have used. Ive tried multiple one’s when i began shaving and Harry’s have always been a reliable brand personally.
KC I.
Buffalo, NY
Super clean shave, the blades are so nice and smooth it’s almost as though I’m using a straight edge blade at times. I’ve been using just this razor for quite some time now and don’t plan to go back to any others. Highly recommend for a close shave.
Megan D.
Aurora, CO
Master Groomer Expert Level 2
This is my favorite razor. I love men's razors. I feel they are sharper and more precise. The color is cute and gives a pop to my shower. The blades and accessories are great too. It works really well and gives a close shave. I love that I can but the replacements for cheap and in multi packs.
Mateo  H.
Dallas, TX
This was my first time using Harry's I'd hear a lot about them and seen their products inventory/empire grow. I will say that I personally enjoy less razors as I feel I have sensitive skin. The razor gets the job done, I think it will take me some time with the razor overall. I will say this package was great and provides easy travel and overall storage for the razor, which is great.
Will H.
Drexel Hill, PA
Master Groomer Expert Level 1
I like the fact that it comes with extra blades I also like the color and it is the one I still use every day
Jash P.
new york
Master Groomer Expert Level 1
one of the best in the game. i got a trial box in the mail and i love these razors. each blade has a precision trimmer at the edge to line up your beards/mustaches and to trim nose hairs. very convenient
Jose L.
coosbay
I love this product, I may not have such a thick beard but this razor as well as there shaving cream and after shave cream is just the best ever! I use this product very 2 weeks, yes, I certainly would buy it again! The razor has 6! Smooth blades that glide smoothly across your face.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...