Harry's Men's Razor Blade Refills - 4 count uploaded by Daniel C.Harry's Men's Razor Blade Refills - 4 count uploaded by Cathy K.Harry's Men's Razor Blade Refills - 4 count uploaded by Virgie S.

BY HARRY'S

4 Razor blade cartridges with 5 German razor blades and precision trimmer Flex hinge contours to your face Lubricating strip provides a smooth finish Harry's razor blade cartridges are engineered at its world-class German factory that has been producing some of the world's finest blades for almost 100 years. Each cartridge features 5 razor blades with precision-honed edges that are both sharp and durable, a flex hinge that contours to your face, a lubricating strip for a smooth finish, and a precision trimmer for those hard-to-reach places - everything you need for a close, comfortable shave. Our blade. Gender: Unisex. see more...

Buy on Target
Daniel C.
Harry's Men's Razor Blade Refills - 4 count
I have the 8 count however they're the same as the 4 . These are great powerful razors. They have lasted so long I can't believe I've only went through 2 . Great for all areas of the body!!!
Christine S.
My husband loves these razors. It's so affordable and readily available at Target. The razors don't seem to dull as quickly as other brands and it gives a great close shave. My husband gets his five o clock shadow at around noon, so this razor is great!
Piya T.
I’ve been with Harry’s for almost 2 years. I hate going to store and have to pay $15 or more for replacements. Worse yet, it’s hard to remember which model I use so I signed up for Harry’s. Affordable & convenient with good quality blades. What not to love!
Antoinette C.
I signed up for the Harry's Razor subscription as a gift for my husband and he LOVED their products!! They are priced comparable to products. They have great Customer Service, their products can also be found in Target and the products are great!
Cathy K.
Los Angeles, CA
For Men only? I think not! True, my husband first started using Harry's products, because they work extremely well and are FAR cheaper than the Gillette Trac III blades, but my daughter tried it one night and exclaimed she wanted the razor and blades, because it gave her the best shave she's ever had! My hubby also says the blades last a VERY long time!
At $7.99/4 or $15.99/8 at Target, these are a good buy! Also, the handles, which come in blue, green, and orange are priced at $7.99.
Virgie S.
Huntsville, TN
I got this razor for my husband in his stocking at Christmas and He loves it. It came with 2 Razor Cartridges and a protective case. It cuts really close and his face feels so soft after. He really likes it. I'd definitely recommend this product.
Kerrie N.
Newalla, OK
My husband absolutely loves these razors. Way better than other brands better quality and price. Never going to lesser quality brands again
Erica G.
Yes, I use a man's razor. Yes, it is the best razor I've ever used. Such a close, smooth shave even around sensitive areas!