Harry's Men's Face Wash 150ml

Harry’s Face Wash combines the deep cleansing benefits of a foaming wash with the gentle exfoliation of a facial scrub. Volcanic rock removes impurities, while eucalyptus and peppermint leave your face feeling fresh and cool. Our face wash not only removes dirt and scrubs away dead skin cells, it also softens your beard, preparing your face for an even more comfortable shave. • Cleanses and gently exfoliates • Blended with refreshing eucalyptus and peppermint • Softens facial hair for a more comfortable shave

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Harry's Men's Face Wash 150ml!
Yahaira M.
Lehigh Acres, FL
Harry's Men's Face Wash 150ml uploaded by Yahaira M.
My husband uses it and says it is delicious, it leaves his face soft and feels clean!
Paulina R.
Houston
Harry's Men's Face Wash 150ml uploaded by Paulina R.
My husband loves this so much! He says it’s amazing and it cleans his pores very well!
Pierina D.
Hermitage
Yes I know this is for men but my husband bought it for himself and I’ve been using it. Let me tell you that this is the best face wash that I have ever used. My skin feels so soft after using this and so refreshed! Would definitely recommend!
Angela L.
Sealy, TX
I like Harry's because it works perfect for my face. Although I am a woman, I still use Harry's. It is the only product this far that hasn't dried my face out or make it completely oily. I would suggest this product to anyone, male or female!! It's that good!
member-1c8ae1
I use everything Harry’s for men the shampoo and conditioner body wash and face wash as do my grandsons
Mandy M.
Murfreesboro, TN
Purchased at: Walmart
My fiancé got this and i decided to try it, i love the minty feel on my face! It also leaves my face feeling so soft and clean.
Holly M.
Berryville, AR
Harry's Men's Face Wash 150ml uploaded by Holly M.
This was a great mystery item in my husbands Harry’s box. Leaves his face feeling smooth and smelling great. The smell of peppermint is a pleasant one not overpowering. So this product to win at our house.
tori C.
Middleboro, MA
Purchased at: Target
i got this face wash for my boyfriend and it works really well. he has loved it because it smells great and has cleared his skin
Kyle P.
Birmingham, AL
Very affordable and great formulation. Since I’ve been using it with the other products in the line my skin has improved dramatically and breakouts rarely happen. I use it every other day so as to not overdue my skin and to avoid over scrubbing
Johnathon F.
Federal Way, WA
Harry's makes a great everyday use face wash, doesn't need a lot of product to clean your entire face. This has a subtle scent that doesn't linger after washing and doesn't dry out your skin. Have been and plan on buying again.

Looking for your answer?