BY HARRY'S

Made with soothing natural ingredients like cucumber, aloe, and licorice root, this unique gel formula hydrates skin while inhibiting redness and razor burn. The result is a supersmooth face that feels both fresh and fortified-long after you've put the razor away. see more...

Jenna J.
Royal Oak, MI
I got this for my boyfriend for Valentine’s Day last year, and he’s STILL using it this Christmas! He has very sensitive skin that’s prone to significant razor burn and ingrown hairs, so I wanted to find something that would help. This shave gel was everything we could’ve hoped for! It smells great, and has completely ended his razor burn and ingrown facial hairs. I can’t love this product enough.
Jeannie U.
Ohiopyle, PA
Harry's Foaming Shave Gel - Large 6.7 oz., my husband and I both use this shaving gel, it foams into a nice lather, for a nice smooth shave. Leaving our skin nice and smooth. And a little squirt goes along way. And also has a nice smell.
Daniel C.
Harry's Foaming Shave Gel - Large 6.7 oz. The best smelling shave gel on the market today I highly recommend this. It's well worth the price and lasts a long time depending on how long you use it . Very effective
Jasmine R.
United States
This shave gel smells great and I love when my husband uses it! I originally got it for myself to use on my legs, but it left them feeling dry. Definitely not a universal product.
Heaven D.
Vancleave , MS
This product is perfect for gifts and can be bought online it is perfect for Christmas and any occasion it is so foamy and leaves faces soft of course I don't use it but every man in my family does it is there go to product
Antoinette C.
I gave my husband a Harry's subscription as a Christmas gift. He received this shaving cream as a part of his first box. He loves it and hasn't looked back. He likes the way it smells, the foamy texture, and how well it protects agsin razor bumps. Great value for the price.
Freddy S.
San Bernardino
The best shaving cream I have tride by far. I got it from a trial and I sure will be using it again. Face came out very smooth and soft.
Samantha Q.
Escondido, CA
My boyfriend really loves this shave gel! It’s super smooth on his face and smells fantastic for me.

Walmart