Harry's Foaming Shave Gel uploaded by Tina F.Harry's Foaming Shave Gel uploaded by Alicia H.

BY HARRY'S

Our foaming shave gel lathers up to help your razor glide smoothly over your skin, ensuring a close and comfortable shave.

Jeannine C.
Ithaca, NY
This seems to work fine with cartridge razors and is a little thicker than done if the big drugstore brands. It's also nice that it's available at Target now without having to subscribe or order online. I have accidentally used this with my DE razor before and it has worked OK-although I wouldn't use it regularly (or on purpose) for DE shaving.
Stephanie K.
Yorktown, VA
Love the shaving cream from Harry’s. We get it deliver with our blade refills every other month. It last for a long time and smells manly which I like. It’s nice to have to relieved so I do not have to remember to get it while at the store.
Olivia K.
Orange, CA
I steal this from my boyfriend all the time! It's great because you can keep it in the shower and it doesn't rust. It provides a great shave, and you don't have to use very much of it to get a lot of foam.
Jordan H.
Collinsville, OK
Harry's shaving products are the best, no doubt!! It doesn't take much to shave with and it is definitely affordable! I would recommend this to anyone!! It's that great!! 🙌🏻
Samantha G.
I'm definitely not in their target market, but I love using this shave gel. I use this mainly on my legs and it doesn't move around in the shower like some of my previous shaving gels used to. It does have a pretty strong masculine scent that lingers, but that doesn't bother me! Overall, it's a great shaving gel!
Shelby W.
Portland, OR
Very soft and provides a nice lather for a small amount. Smells great and isn’t overpowering. As a woman, the smell fades quickly, which is good because I don’t want to smell like shave cream. I would buy again.
Lexi M.
Reseda, CA
Harry’s is HANDS DOWN THE BEST FOR SHAVING CREAM! Yes it is pricey but man does this do wonders for my legs. Zero razor burn, my legs stayed hydrated, and there’s this cool tingly feeling afterwards that I love! Would 100% recommend this to both males and females
Tina F.
Minneapolis, MN
So, first off. Yes, I am a girl. Yes, I am using a men's shave cream. But what can I say?! I love it! Im not one who minds smelling like a man after shaving with this, but maybe thats because im single? Haha. I love the smell and the overall effect after shaving is perfect. I am the type of girl who usually just uses whatever shampoo or conditioner I have in my shower as a shave gel, so having this is a game changer.

I got the trial set and I might have to purchase an additional can after this one runs out!

My only complaint is that it comes out SO FAST, but I have managed to be gently while pushing down on the dispenser to manage how much comes out, but its still usually too much.

Other than that, I LOVE IT.
Miriam R.
My husband has a Harry’s monthly subscription. He really likes their products, including the shaving gel/cream. A little goes a long way, it doesn’t have a strong smell, and it’s very moisturizing.
Kristen C.
Fullerton, CA
I love this stuff. I can you it anywhere and my boyfriend can use it and it doesn’t irritate either of us. It’s pretty cheap, and I know it’s supporting a great company.