Harry's Foaming Shave Gel

Our foaming shave gel lathers up to help your razor glide smoothly over your skin, ensuring a close and comfortable shave.

Is this shave gel good for preventing razor bumps?
How does this work for you guys??
Is this worth buying? And how well does it work?
Start your review of Harry's Foaming Shave Gel!
How would you rate this product?
Lydia F.
Wichita, KS
I like this shave cream and the smell it has is very masculine. Almost like a cologne or after shave. It still does its job as a shave cream and leaves a smooth, clean finish. Would recommend.
Tina F.
Minneapolis, MN
So, first off. Yes, I am a girl. Yes, I am using a men's shave cream. But what can I say?! I love it! Im not one who minds smelling like a man after shaving with this, but maybe thats because im single? Haha. I love the smell and the overall effect after shaving is perfect. I am the type of girl who usually just uses whatever shampoo or conditioner I have in my shower as a shave gel, so having this is a game changer. I got the trial set and I might have to purchase an additional can after this one runs out! My only complaint is that it comes out SO FAST, but I have managed to be gently while pushing down on the dispenser to manage how much comes out, but its still usually too much. Other than that, I LOVE IT.
Gabriela L.
Pomona, CA
My husband love this product . The scent is very nice and pleasant, and it doesn't take very much to cover your face. I believe it works as good as other gels on the market, but with a slightly better smell
Stephanie H.
Baltimore, MD
I used this shave gel while shaving my boyfriends back and it was god awful! It left a sticky residue and didn’t help the razor glide over the skin at all. He ended up having razor burn. I thought maybe I would give it a second chance and I tried it on my legs. Same result. Horrible shave gel!
Megan O.
Chester
keeps my skin very soft and i do notice that it keeps the hair away longer especially if you use their razors with it
Influenster M.
Very soft and provides a nice lather for a small amount. Smells great and isn’t overpowering. As a woman, the smell fades quickly, which is good because I don’t want to smell like shave cream. I would buy again.
Gabby B.
Belcamp, MD
I got this shaving gel in a kit that I had bought for my boyfriend. It came with a razor and and razor holder and it was definitely worth the buy. It was inexpensive and my boyfriend keeps talking about how much he loves it. He always puts it on before shaving and he has neglected many of his shaving creams for this one. I would definitely recommend this.
Allison L.
Grayslake, IL
I love using this shave cream and the scent is perfect. I use it to shave my legs and underarms. I don't have irritation after because it's so rich and moisturizing.
Erin K.
Sterling Hts, MI
My boyfriend loves this stuff so much I tried it out myself! Nice lather and makes the shave so much smoother.
Rachael S.
Davie, FL
My husband uses this when he shaves and it provides such a good lather. His face is so soft afterward, and it smells so good. It is really an awesome product!