Harry's Daily Face Wash

A non-drying, gentle exfoliator that’s perfect for daily use—whether you’re shaving or not. It lathers up for a deep clean, leaving your skin feeling fresh.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Harry's Daily Face Wash!
How would you rate this product?
Lauren R.
Marietta, GA
Purchased at: Walmart
Bought this for my husband for Christmas to go in his stocking and he loves it. It’s like the only skincare product I’ve been able to get him to use. It leaves his skin feeling mintry fresh and clean looking with the gentle exfoliant! Will buy again.
Mario A.
The product is refreshing and invigorating. It wakes me up and it's peppermint helps with swollen eyes for when I oversleep. For $7 this is the best face wash I've tried. I would totally keep buying this awesome product.
Noah B.
Blairsville, GA
I've never been big on using face washes until this product! It's another Harry's product that I decided to try out and have it regretted it! It makes my face feel super clean in rejuvenated. If you don't use a face wash I highly recommend you try this out!
Jordan H.
Collinsville, OK
I love this exfoliating face wash, I just wish the beads would dissolve as you wash! The price could at least be $1 cheaper or 1more fl oz., but it's overall an amazing product that I would recommend to anyone looking for a face wash! The cooling peppermint is a bonus!!
Heather S.
Gallatin
I LOVE this stuff. Even though it's technically a men's product it works and smells amazing. I bought it at target and it gently exfoliates my face while also taking off all my makeup. It's very soothing. It's very reasonably priced too.
PRIYA K.
Fresno, CA
My husband really enjoys using this face wash. He tends to break out every now and then and this face wash cleans his face really well without being drying. It's foaming face wash and gently exfoliates.
William B.
Lake Wylie, SC
Harry's daily face is the only face wash I will use. It took forever to find one that would on my skin but here it is. I love it and can't speak highly enough of it.
victoria R.
Gainesville, FL
I bought this initially for my boyfriend but decided to try it out and now I use it more than him it feel your face feeling so refreshed and the price point in my opinion is on point with the quality of this face wash.
Jana B.
This face wash is my favorite and i will never go to anything else. It smells amazing and helps so much with my acne.
Heather H.
Spartanburg, SC
This is my favorite exfoliating face wash. It is a great value! Great for my sensitive skin. Purchased for my husband originally, but I preferred it over all my products!

Looking for your answer?