Harry's Blades Refills

Harry's Men's Razor Blade Refills - 4ct

HooW long do these razors last?
Start your review of Harry's Blades Refills!
Nicole T.
Jersey City, NJ
Master Groomer Expert Level 1
Harry's Blades Refills uploaded by Nicole T.
Purchased at: Walmart
From packaging to design to functionality, these blades are wonderful for women. I tried the Flamingo version and I swear by Harry’s as I think it has a better blade. Harry's Blades Refills
Melida A.
Winnetka, CA
Master Groomer Expert Level 3
Son muy buenas mejor que las otras que regularmente hay en el mercado !! Duran bastante y no son muy caras !! Se las recomiendo
Leah R.
Myrtle Beach, SC
Master Groomer Expert Level 2
They are both mine & my husband’s favorite razors. A pack can last my husband easily a couple months to a year with his daily shaving. They are well worth the price for how long they last & how well they preform.
Nilka I G.
Edinburg, TX
This things are amazing, smooth shave. Last a pretty long time. Easy to replace not very pricey but you get the amazing quality. The only thing i would change of the actually whole thing itself is that i would make it have a release button to make it extra secure. It dosen't move or come off but i am a bit picky but otherwise amazing refills and the handle is awesome overall
Priscilla A.
Azusa, CA
Purchased at: Target
I bought this for my boyfriend and he isn't too fond of the razor. He like dollar shave club better but it gets the job done and It's decently priced.
Kendall K.
1,634 reviews
I love these blades. They are well worth the price. They give me a nice clean shave every time. Would definitely keep buying!
Emily S.
Lexington Pk, MD
We love these blades. We like the fact they also come in individual carrying cases of four, meaning my husband and I can both take a set of razors for ourselves.
Daniel C.
Master Groomer Expert Level 1
Harry's Blades Refills uploaded by Daniel C.
Harry's Blades Refills I have the 8 count however they're the same as the 4 . These are great powerful razors. They have lasted so long I can't believe I've only went through 2 . Great for all areas of the body!!!
Kim S.
Myrtle Beach, SC
Master Groomer Expert Level 3
Very affordable compared to other brands. Close shave. Easy to use. Blades last a good month and that’s shaving once a week.
Arthur N.
Los Angeles, CA
Master Groomer Expert Level 2
Decent quality cartridges, and it’s convenient that you can get them at Target and drugstores, but I no longer use multi-blade razors. The price on these is fine but they dulled faster than I expected, and I only got about three full shaves out of each cartridge. Maybe a good choice for novice shavers.