5 German blades. Flex hinge. Lubricating strip. Precision trimmer. Everything you need for a close, comfortable shave: sharp, durable blades, a flex hinge, a lubricating strip, and a precision trimmer for your sideburns and hard-to-reach places like under your nose. Protect your blades. Our blade box keeps your blades in optimal condition until you are ready to use them. It's easy to use, water-friendly, and 100% recyclable.

Is it worth it?
Are these blades good? I have heard a lot about them but not sure yet. Opinions?
Would you recommend ?
Start your review of Harry's Blades!
How would you rate this product?
Miles B.
Soquel, CA
Wow. I've been put off getting one of these subscriptions for a while. I got the trial and it's done. I'll be carrying on the with subscription. Such a close shave. The shaving cream is great. I usually get very irritated skin after shaving my neck but this stuff left me smooth and very little irritation. I find it very reasonably priced too, considerably cheaper than buying my usual Gillette blade heads.
Cody S.
Pikeville, NC
I have used many other razors, and I found that Harry's is the best of both worlds. This razor really feels like the best of both worlds because it provides quality blades. I purchase my refills at Target, and they last me a very long time. They are also relatively inexpensive, especially considering their quality. I have used them to shave sideburns, trim my beard, and do a complete shave. This razor has been great for all of these things!
Jack A.
Gambrills, MD
i got harrys as a gift and love it! best brand i have used in a long time. it really works on my full and curly hair. it is so effective. the price makes everything even better! totally affordable!! i recommend to anyone who wants a close shave for a good price!
Lyndsey H.
Springfield, MO
Harry's Blades uploaded by Lyndsey H.
My skin is crazy sensitive and shaving my legs isn't just about being a pain because I am lazy. It literally is painful between the hives and lobster redness and burning afterwards its a wonder I shave at all. Until I met harry's With the help of a particularly special shaving cream, Coochy (which I will review later) I not only had the closest shave of my life but...that was it. My legs were just the usual pale AF white. So as a good daughter I never returned that razor my father let me try on a whim and have been a customer ever since. My only complaint is more of a vain one. Please sell handles with different colors, orange, olive green, and navy are too boring lol
Catherine  N.
Harry's Blades uploaded by Catherine  N.
I received this product in a gift bag years ago, as they are based in my city. I loved it because it helped me save plastic and I love the old school look of it. I got another one at another event and started to subscription. Those blades were different though, and I didn't realize it at the time. I threw out the original blades although they were still sharp. These new blades don't get all the hair and nick me a lot. They seem to be aluminum and the original were steel. :-(
Lisa  R.
My hubby likes them alot. Their razors are great and come at a great price. Its a good gift for your dad or anyone that shaves
Gail  D.
Harry's blades are a steal. Truthfully. Sign up for deliveries and their razor. You can find tune when you want deliv5. Far better value for your money than disposable razors and the outrageously priced drugstore razors. I highly recommend Harry's!
Brian F.
Scituate, MA
Great value - no frills, but that is what I want. I don't need a crazy, complicated razor - just a reliable tool that gets the job done with no nicks or cuts, even if I'm not using the best technique in the world.
Robin H.
Master Groomer Expert Level 5
1,018 reviews
Purchased at: Jet.com
i personally love this blade. it works better than women’s razors. it doesn’t cut my skin or bother it at all. I have sensitive skin. I would definitely recommend buying this blade.
JAMES R R.
Phoenix, AZ
Fresh, newly delivered blades arrive when you choose for them to ship. They are very affordable...not more then purchasing five-bladed replacement heads with a high quality gel or cream yourself from a trip to the store. The blades are very sharp, but protected by gliding edges that does avoid all nicks; I have yet to nick myself with Harry's, yet certain other blades, widely available is, for me and others I know, is blood-letting. I use the gel to foam-up, but other products are available for you to pick your preference. I keep going on, and I will stop but only after saying that the handle options are perfect, the products magnificent, and, I REALLY recommend HARRY's.com!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...