Personal CareHair RemovalEpilatorsHarry's

Everything you need for a close, comfortable shave: sharp, durable blades, a flex hinge, a lubricating strip, and a precision trimmer for your sideburns and hard-to-reach places like under your nose. The Truman handle is designed with a rubberized...

How long on average do the blades last?
IS this razor worth hype?
Iss this good for women legs ?
Start your review of Harry’s 5-Blade Men’s Razor – 1 Razor Handle + 2 Razor Blade Refills Forest Green!
Victor T.
Los Angeles, CA
Great affordable option for men's razors that still delivers on the quality side. Love that it's 5 blades and doesn't seem to get that dull too often (I use it a couple times a week). Bought mine at Target so it's always accessible
Lauren Q.
El Paso, TX
Harry’s 5-Blade Men’s Razor – 1 Razor Handle + 2 Razor Blade Refills Forest Green uploaded by Lauren Q.
Harry’s has completely changed shaving for me, I’d much rather use this razor than any other women’s razor. It’s weighted, the color is so cute! And the blade lasts me forever. Can’t go wrong.
Lissa P.
Beaumont, TX
Harry’s 5-Blade Men’s Razor – 1 Razor Handle + 2 Razor Blade Refills Forest Green uploaded by Lissa P.
I have been wanting to try Harry's razor and I finally had the chance. I absolutely love this razor!! It has a weighted handle and the razor comes with a razor guard, shaving cream and a fun, surprise bag that had a small bottle of men's moisturizer. Both the moisturizer and shaving cream smell amazing! I definitely recommend this razor!
MISSA  M.
Calimesa, CA
Harry’s 5-Blade Men’s Razor – 1 Razor Handle + 2 Razor Blade Refills Forest Green uploaded by MISSA  M.
I absolutely love this razor! Glides easily and the best part is it’s actually affordable! The replacement blades don’t have me selling a kidney on the black market! I used to steal my husbands razor all the time and now he steals mine!
Curry D.
Taft, CA
Harry’s 5-Blade Men’s Razor – 1 Razor Handle + 2 Razor Blade Refills Forest Green uploaded by Curry D.
I’ve just recently got this razor and would have to say it was a very great razor, made my face smooth and felt great on my skin. Definitely recommend you try this razor!
Alexis M.
Brush Prairie, WA
Harry’s 5-Blade Men’s Razor – 1 Razor Handle + 2 Razor Blade Refills Forest Green uploaded by Alexis M.
I know it’s a mens razor, but that’s all I use because I think mens razors work better, but anyways. I have this one and another in my shower, and I love them! They aren’t expensive and they work great. The blades are sharp, and last me a pretty good amount of time as well.
Nicole G.
Pierre Part, LA
I love these razors! My husband had purchased the set recently and I was out of my usual brand and in a bind. So I tried one of them . It was a great if not the best razor I have ever used. I normally use Venus razors from Gillette but it worked as good or possibly better than my normal brand.
Chasity C.
Cordele, GA
Harry’s 5-Blade Men’s Razor – 1 Razor Handle + 2 Razor Blade Refills Forest Green uploaded by Chasity C.
I signed my husband up for the subscription and so we’re loving it! One of the best razors out there in our opinion and the subscription is great! They have wonderful customer service and we have never had any issues whatsoever. No razor burns or bumps. Highly recommend!
Annabel N.
Santa Rosa, CA
Harry’s razors are phenomenal. My partner introduced them to me and now my entire family uses them (men and women). They provide such a clean shave and I never end up with irritation or cuts like I did before using cheap women’s razors. These are a great deal too and you can often find them at Costco.
Deirdre R.
Council Blfs, IA
Harry’s 5-Blade Men’s Razor – 1 Razor Handle + 2 Razor Blade Refills Forest Green uploaded by Deirdre R.
I have been using men’s razors almost as long as I can remember, I have never found a women’s razor I felt I could get a truly clean shave with, so my husband and I often share a package of blades. We have been looking for a subscription razor service we are both happy with and I’m pretty sure we found it in Harry’s. They are less expensive than traditional razor cartridges (which is I think one of the reasons a lot of people choose subscription razors). The shave is one of the best, if not the best, I have found, but watch out, these are definitely sharp! They glide over curves extremely well, I just made the mistake of being careless. The handles aren’t super weighty, but they aren’t terribly light either, plus you get a choice of colors! My husband has green and mine is orange, but there are also options for blue or a chrome handle. The shave gel isn’t disappointing either, but that’s another review 😉 All in all if I could give Harry’s more than 5 stars I would.