What is this brand exactly?
are prices cheaper at Walmart for these?
How does this compare to dollar shave club?
Start your review of Harry's!
How would you rate this product?
Chris A.
Atlanta, GA
Master Groomer Expert Level 2
Harry's uploaded by Chris A.
Harry's uploaded by Chris A.
These are great razors. I use mine 2-3 times a week for shaving my head and a quick face shave in the shower. I use an electric razor on my face most days. The 5 blades make for a quick, clean, close shave. The edger on the back is also very helpful for some areas around the ears and nose. I can get replacements at Target which is also nice
Alicia K.
Astoria, NY
Master Groomer Expert Level 1
Harry's uploaded by Alicia K.
I was gifted a Harry’s razor after seeing it advertised and haven’t turned back. The blades last a really long time and are super easy to change when they do wear out. My only complaint is that you need to really make sure it’s dry before putting away or it will rust which also means that you can’t just have it in the shower for easy access
Anna G.
Harry's uploaded by Anna G.
Purchased at: Costco
I got these Harry's razors for my husband! I found this kit at Costco it has 13 razors, a blade cover and a razor handle. He liked the razors and the plus is that it has a single blade on the other side for clean edges. I will buy them again!
Mollie B.
Hampden, MA
Master Groomer Expert Level 1
Harry's uploaded by Mollie B.
Great razors and the only ones I’ll buy now. Always get a nice painless shave and I can get easily more than a few months from one razor. You can set up auto ship months into the future so you don’t have to have a shipment every single month. Packaging is really nice too.
Rachel B.
Lynbrook, NY
Master Groomer Expert Level 2
I use the razors. I find them to be durable and last a long time. They are not to sharp but sharp enough to get all the stubble off my legs. I do think they are a bit higher on the price but they do last a long time and you can replace the heads and not have to replace the whole thing.
Angela F.
Attalla, AL
Master Groomer Expert Level 2
I started using the razors because my husband bought them and I was out. Now, this is one of my favorite razors of all time. They stay sharp for a good amount of time and leave my legs silky smooth. Harrys Razor 2X (5-blade Cartridges) - Bright Orange
Alicia S.
Tonawanda, NY
Affordable and a great product! Im a subscriber and I can change my package at any time to better fit my needs.
Giuseppe L.
Sadly I had the worst experience with this brand of shaver. I tried it after I heard it advertised on the Morning Show I listen to every morning. I figured what was the worst that could happen. Well let me start off by saying that I don't have a sensitive face and usually would shave with just hot water after my shower. (I use to use a Gillette Pro). When I received my Harry's shaver with shaving cream I was excited with the look and feel of the handle as well as the weight of it. The quality felt great and I couldn't wait to use it. Well after my first shave my face was nicked on places that I didn't think I could. I was disappointed but I also thought it was because I wasn't use to the blade. Well my second and third time the same thing happened. As much I wanted to be happy and love it I just couldn't. I was hoping that I found a better quality shaver at a less expensive price than what I was using. Sadly I didn't. Since then I have tried others and finally found something that I love and will use as long as I can. Sorry Harry's I wanted to love you but we weren't a match.
Vanessa O.
Argyle, TX
Master Groomer Expert Level 1
These are all my husband uses and they work great. I just order a refill kit on Amazon or Target when he’s low and always get it super fast! No complaints and he’s been using for years!
Patrice C.
Rock Hill, SC
Master Groomer Expert Level 2
I usually don’t use women’s razors. It’s because companies like Harry’s have amazing men’s razors with six blades. They have a moisturizing strip. Along with matching lids and razors stands.