BY FUNKO #83 in Toys

Your favorite characters from Harry Potter are adorable Pop! Vinyl figures! This Harry Potter Triwizard Harry Pop! Vinyl Figure features the Boy Who Lived, wearing his Triwizard Tournament Garb. Standing about 3 3/4-inches tall, this figure is packaged in a window display box. see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Caitlin P.
Shakopee, MN
I love all my Harry Potter Pop! Funko figurines. I got mine at Target and Barnes & Noble and they make the perfect decorations! Perfect for any Potterhead!
Melissa Z.
I love Harry Potter. I think this funko pop looks just like Harry Pitter an I love it. Im happy to have it in my collection.
Gabriela C.
Adoraria ganhar um seria um sonho mais sério será que chega em casa quero um amei demais aprovado e compraria
Jackylinn Marie G.
Baytown, TX
I own only one Harry Potter. I keep them in the box. I love funko pops. Super cute and adorable.
Kevin F.
Dsteio
Que fofo, gostaria muito de ganhar um desses, ia mostrar nas. Unhas redes sociais e fazer um vídeo mostrando.