Harry Potter Mystery Minis Mini-Figure Random 4-Pack uploaded by Kelly M.

BY FUNKO

J.K. Rowling's iconic characters have received the Mystery Minis treatment! All your favorite characters have stepped out of Hogwart's halls and into your vinyl mini-figure collection. Each figure measures approximately 2 1/2-inches tall. Accio fun! Ages 3 and up. The Harry Potter Mystery Minis Mini-Figure Random 4-Pack includes 4 individually blind boxed mini-figures. Breakdown not available at this time. Please note: Item selection is random. Items are in blind packaging. We cannot accept requests for specific items, nor can we accept returns on opened items. You may receive duplicates. Please note: This item may have variants randomly inserted throughout the production run. We cannot accept requests for specific variants, nor can we accept returns on opened items. The item you receive may be different from the one pictured. see more...

Deanna E.
New Waterford
I love these Mystery Minis! Big fan of Harry Potter! These are pretty adorable and oddly addicting (Probably because you never know what you are getting). I have a Hermione Granger one (Only probably I have is that she doesn't stand up great by herself)
Kelly M.
JEFFERSONVLLE, KY
These are adorable and it's so fun to open it, not knowing what you're going to get! At my local Wal-Mart they sell these individually for about 6 dollars each. I bought two and got a Slytherin snake and Hagrid! I definitely will be buying more in hopes of getting the whole set!