BY HARRY POTTER MOVIE SERIES #1 in Movies

Harry Potter And The Sorcerer's Stone": The magical adventure begins when Harry Potter is invited to attend Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry. "Harry Potter And The Chamber Of Secrets": Cars fly, trees attack and a mysterious house-elf warns Harry that he is in great danger as he returns for his second year at Hogwarts. "Harry Potter And The Prisoner Of Azkaban": Harry must confront soul-sucking Dementors, outsmart a werewolf and learn the truth about the escaped prisoner of Azkaban - Sirius Black. "Harry Potter And The Goblet Of Fire": Harry must overcome a deadly dragon, fierce water demons and an enchanted maze only to find himself in the cruel grasp of He Who Must Not Be Named. "Harry Potter And The Order Of The Phoenix": When few believe that Lord Voldemort has returned, Harry must secretly train his friends for the wizarding war that lies ahead. "Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince": Voldemort is tightening his grip on both the Muggle and wizarding worlds and Hogwarts is no longer the safe haven it once was. Harry suspects that dangers may even lie within the castle, but Dumbledore is more intent upon preparing him for the final battle that he knows is fast approaching. "Harry Potter And The Deathly Hallows", the seventh and final adventure in the "Harry Potter" film series, is a motion picture event, told in two full-length parts. Part 1 begins as Harry, Ron and Hermione set out on their perilous mission to track down and destroy the Horcruxes - the keys to Voldemort's immortality. On their own and on the run, the three friends must now rely on one another more than ever. But there are Dark Forces in their midst that threaten to tear them apart. Part 2: In the epic finale, the battle between the good and evil forces of the wizarding world escalates into an all-out war. The stakes have never been higher and no one is safe. But it is Harry who may be called upon to make the ultimate sacrifice as he draws closer to the climactic showdown with Lord V see more...

• Which movie is your favourite from the whole series?7 Answers
  • Who’s your all time favourite Harry Potter character?7 Answers
  • What is your favorite movie? Interview With the Vampire (...2 Answers
Harry Potter Movie Series
  • "I love Harry Potter I have seen all 8 movie like a 100 times I have Harry Potter marathons all the time theses movies never get old they are great and I love them so much" in 39 reviews
  • "I love all the movies - they try to stay close to the original story line but for time restraints I can understand why they can't." in 23 reviews
  • "I was so disappointed when the last one was made; but I can watch them over and over again because I bought the box set!" in 23 reviews
  • "I have read every single book when it was coming out and even though the movies don't really live up to the books they are still awesome" in 19 reviews
  • "Though with some I am disappointed because they missed key parts of the storyline, they did very well and they have all kept my attention through out the entire movie(s) no matter how many times I have watched it." in 19 reviews
🍁Bethan H.
Gloucestershire
OMG I love Harry Potter. A few years ago, I won tickets to the studios in London but I had never even read Harry Potter before. So I went out and brought all of the books and DVDs to watch in the space of about 2 months and instantly fell in love. I would say it is a good idea to read he books first as the films can leave some gaps but overall they are some of the best films I have watched.
Darlene R.
Brimley
Watch as Harry grows older and saves the magical world again and again. Harry is a young wizard but he doesn’t know it yet. He finds a new friend in Hagrid, who is the first person to introduce him to the magical world. He soon makes other friends that will last a lifetime as they learn the ends and outs of magic.
Samantha C.
Biloxi, MS
This is a great series, although personally it is not my favorite.  The whole series is full of adventure and its unexpected.  The characters are all different, humorous, and all have their distinct part in the script.  The elements do seem real, but personally this is not one series that I can watch over and over.  I watch it once in a blue moon.
Jasmine-Symone W.
Phoenix, IL
My favorite movie series of all time! I literally have Harry Potter marathons every single weekend! I love how they were able to bring the wizarding world to life, it honestly seems like a real place that I was born to be at! The movies flow together so seamlessly, and although there is so much missing from the books (Peeves, S.P.E.W., etc), Harry Potter is by far the best book to film adaption of all time. I love to curl up with my Gryffindor mug, wearing my Gryffindor Quidditch sweater and watch all the movies in my room! Years later and i still cry at all the deaths. Harry Potter has had such a positive role in my life, idk where i'd be without this series!
Alyssa S.
Chicago
I LOVE HARRY POTTER!! The movies are so cool, I’ve seen them all. Haven’t read all the books but it’s on my bucket list. Just the imagination put into the stories and the whole wizarding world is astounding. It makes me want to be a witch 😂
Sarah D.
I love the world of harry potter. I would have given this 5 stars had I not read the books after. The movies at time come across as poorly written and missing detail, which the books more than make up for. Harry potter will withstand the test of time and will always be a favorite for generations to come.
Mariah S.
Terre Haute, IN
This series is amazing! I've been watching them since I was a kid. Between all the spells, the drama, action, and adventure this series is hard not to be entertained by! It has amazing actors as well as great characters, some hard not to love and some easy to hate! I would recommend this series to anyone, great for relaxing at home, hanging with friends, or a movie marathon with your significant other. If your not sure if you'd like it and don't want to pay for it encase you don't, it plays often on the Freeform channel, so you can try it before you buy it.
Athena A.
Spokane , WA
Harry Potter is a classic. It’s not only one of the best book series ever made, but also one of the highest grossing movie franchise. You can get lost in a world that isn’t our own, and be creative and enjoy it. Not only that, but the cinematography is beyond phenomenal.
Ella G.
Allen
These movies are basically my childhood. The storyline means so much to me and I the movies have a special place in my heart. A lot of my memories from elementary and middle school involve watching these movies with my family and we continue to watch these with my brother.
Gina L.
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
I am a huge Potterhead. I love all things Harry Potter and have read the series at least fives times. That being said, I’m not a huge fan of the movies. I think the books are infinitely better and have so much more detail that the movies aren’t able to cover.
Alissa P.
Stoughton , MA
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
Favorite movie out of the whole Harry Potter series?
katie R.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Am i the only person who has never seen the Harry Potter movies and if so ate they worth watching?
shipra M.
Jersey City, NJ
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Who is your favorite character in the Harry potter series ?
Allis G.
los Angeles, ca
Where can i get all the series?
Jessica R.
Marenisco, MI
I can't seem to find the book set anywhere. Anyone know where I can find them?