Harry Potter Movie Series

Harry Potter And The Sorcerer's Stone": The magical adventure begins when Harry Potter is invited to attend Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry. "Harry Potter And The Chamber Of Secrets": Cars fly, trees attack and a mysterious house-elf warns Harry that he is in great danger as he returns for his second year at Hogwarts. "Harry Potter And The Prisoner Of Azkaban": Harry must confront soul-sucking Dementors, outsmart a werewolf and learn the truth about the escaped prisoner of Azkaban - Sirius Black. "Harry Potter And The Goblet Of Fire": Harry must overcome a deadly dragon, fierce water demons and an enchanted maze only to find himself in the cruel grasp of He Who Must Not Be Named. "Harry Potter And The Order Of The Phoenix": When few believe that Lord Voldemort has returned, Harry must secretly train his friends for the wizarding war that lies ahead. "Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince": Voldemort is tightening his grip on both the Muggle and wizarding worlds and Hogwarts is no longer the safe haven it once was. Harry suspects that dangers may even lie within the castle, but Dumbledore is more intent upon preparing him for the final battle that he knows is fast approaching. "Harry Potter And The Deathly Hallows", the seventh and final adventure in the "Harry Potter" film series, is a motion picture event, told in two full-length parts. Part 1 begins as Harry, Ron and Hermione set out on their perilous mission to track down and destroy the Horcruxes - the keys to Voldemort's immortality. On their own and on the run, the three friends must now rely on one another more than ever. But there are Dark Forces in their midst that threaten to tear them apart. Part 2: In the epic finale, the battle between the good and evil forces of the wizarding world escalates into an all-out war. The stakes have never been higher and no one is safe. But it is Harry who may be called upon to make the ultimate sacrifice as he draws closer to the climactic showdown with Lord V

Is there a way to get this on sale?
Is this worth the price?
What is your favorite movie?Harry Potter Movie Series
Start your review of Harry Potter Movie Series!
Product Highlights
“I love Harry Potter I have seen all 8 movie like a 100 times I have Harry Potter marathons all the time theses movies never get old they are great and I love them so much” in reviews
“I love all the movies - they try to stay close to the original story line but for time restraints I can understand why they can't.” in reviews
“I was so disappointed when the last one was made; but I can watch them over and over again because I bought the box set!” in reviews
“I have read every single book when it was coming out and even though the movies don't really live up to the books they are still awesome” in reviews
“...have all kept my attention through out the entire movie(s) no matter how many times I have watched it.” in reviews
Cliffside Pk, NJ
I am obsessed with Harry Potter!! The movies I think are a pretty good representation of the book. Nothing will ever be as good as the books in my opinion but I think these movies did the books justice. If you’re into magical fantasy and mystical creatures and adventure these movies are sure to please.
Ludington, MI
I love movies as well as the books , literally rewatch them at least 3 times a year. However as someone who read the books there are a few things that bother me , including characters from the books that never make it into the movies. That said I still love the movies , proud hufflepuff 💛🖤
These movies are based off great books and really take you into a whole new world full of wizards, magic, and secrets. The cast and crew did an amazing job pulling this storyline off. You can tell everyone was fully dedicated to their parts and made this story tale as real as possible.
Grovetown, GA
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
By far my favorite book to movie series ever! The character development is amazing and as a lover of the books I do not feel cheated. The plot follows the books really well and the things they had to cut or leave out don’t mess with the storyline too much. Well done!
Post Falls, ID
It's very convenient to have all of these together in one spot and it comes with some bonus stuff. I love these movies and grew up reading the books and watching the movies so this is just perfect for me. The case is nice and compact. You really can't go wrong here!
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
I am currently reading the final Harry Potter book and I am so impressed with this series. There truly is no age limit when it comes to Harry Potter. It’s written in such a way that is also suited for adults (plus middle-school-aged children as well).
Knoxville
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Harry Potter Movie Series uploaded by Lookits K.
The best films in media right now. They have such a huge following and for good reason! The movies will have you hooked and wanting to watch the next one right after! these movies are extremely long so perfect for date nights and nights in!!!
Cincinnati, OH
1,185 reviews
If you loved reading the books you will love the movies! They take everything we love and bring it to the big screen! You will fall in love with the characters so easy and it’s definitely a movie that has you on the edge of your seat
Hillsboro, IA
Harry Potter Movie Series uploaded by Danielle Y.
I am such a Potterhead!! Proud Hufflepuff!!! When I seen at a local store they had all of the movies on Blu-ray, I had to have it!! It was very reasonablely priced and the actors I thought were pretty good. It is a MUST WATCH!!
One of my favorite series ever. Favorite character: Hermione Hogwarts House: Ravenclaw Favorite Subject in the series: Astronomy Least Favorite Character: Umbridge Favorite Scene: the battle of Hogwarts Yes I recommend watching and reading.

153 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Newark
Kolkata, West Bengal, India
il y a 2 ans
Any Harry Potter Movie Series fans here? Who's your favorite character?
Yasodhara V. • il y a un an