Harry Potter Coloring Book

by Warner Brothers

If I were to use markers would it bleed through the pages? Also are they easy to tear off?
Is it worth buying? How thick are the pages?
Is this hard????
Start your review of Harry Potter Coloring Book!
How would you rate this product?
Aurora, CO
This was super cool released for the Harry Potter nuts we knew! Perfect gift!! Great quality... Fairly priced...of course you pay for the name but if it is in your gift budget...then woohoo woohoo for your Harry Potter addict receiving this!! ;) 5 stars!!
Chickamauga , GA
My favorite Harry Potter coloring book! The pictures were taken straight out of scenes from the movie which is so cool. I’m almost finished using this coloring book and I’m probably going to buy another one.
Toms River, NJ
Great coloring book..Keeps kids interested for quite awhile..Scented pages added bonus..Introduces them to themed coloring books..I was impressed by the illustrations that were in it..I would definitely recommend
Leesburg, VA
Not the prettiest and easiest colouring book. If you love the Harry Potter world like me, this is a great item to have. Some of the pages are very detailed and tough. I'm not the most patient or tedious person so it's a tough one for me.  Nonetheless, I do enjoy it
Harry Potter Coloring Book uploaded by Sarah K.
I love some of the pages and I love that they have images in the back but over all just to much going on for a coloring book on must pages. And there are some pages where they have the image in back so you can see the colors it was in the movie to color it but when you go to color it they grayed out some areas that where to be colored
Palos Park , IL
For Potter-philes and attendees to Leakycon this is a must have! For everyone else, it falls in the "Nice" category. The detail in most of the pictures is nice, some could have been done better. My daughter really liked that some of the Fantastic Beasts were included. Worth a new set of pencils or markers!
Shafter, CA
My sister gifted me this coloring book for my birthday and I loved it. The drawings are printed beautifully and coloring it is so fun. Since I don’t have a lot of free time on my hands, I can’t use it as often as i’d like to, but when I do, I find myself relaxing and enjoying it.
Grand Rapids, MI
Love all the pictures in the book. However, I am a child and would rather have bigger spaces to color instead of the little tiny detailed pictures. Lol. Very affordable and very fun to color! Can be found at most stores!
I love Harry Potter! When I got this gift I was so happy. Coloring reduces stress, and especially coloring the magical scenes from Harry Potter. The only problem is my kids want to color in it too!
Saint Louis, MO
This coloring book is so much fun! I got it as a birthday present and like to color when I’m stressed. I was really excited about adult coloring books, and as a huge Harry Potter fan, I was extra excited when I received it!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Tuscaloosa, AL
2 years ago
Are you a fan of adult coloring book? I am. Harry Potter Coloring Book is a favorite but a little hard to color. What's your favorite ?