Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone uploaded by Josephine O.

BY WARNER BROTHERS

Adaptation of the first of J.K. Rowling's popular children's novels about Harry Potter, a boy who learns on his eleventh birthday that he is the orphaned son of two powerful wizards and possesses unique magical powers of his own. He is summoned from his life as an unwanted child to become a student at Hogwarts, an English boarding school for wizards. There, he meets several friends who become his closest allies and help him discover the truth about his parents' mysterious deaths.

Joey H.
White Heath, IL
Not a lot to say. I really loved this film, and the book. I know there's a lot of complaining about the Director (also directed the second film) but I really like his style. This film is like a gateway drug into the rest of the wizarding world. Love it!
Glenda G.
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
I grew up watching all the Harry Potter series and Im a huge fan since day 1. The acting is very good and I grew up with the characters so I felt very into the storyline. mY FAVORITE Scene is the one they first arrive to HOGWARTS. Every kid  wanted to be able to attend to a magical school that cool. Im still waiting for my accpetance letter to HOgwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry.
Markela H.
Groton, CT
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
this was the first harry potter movie and it was the one that hooked me. i still watch it everytime it comes on ABC Family. the actors were so young, looking back, but they did such a great job. the graphics and visuals were really great, especially since they were in the early 2000s. idk anyone who hasnt seen these movies, theyre awesome
MaryCaroline G.
Charlotte, NC
Pop Culture Expert Level 5
I adore all the harry potter books. This series is incredible, and even as an adult I enjoy going back and reading these tales from my childhood! The characters were so strong and developed and the plot was phenomenal! Highly recommend reading! The movie really depicted the books!
Chanel Y.
Audubon, IA
Compared to the book I would give it 4 stars. They could've explained the story a little better or add onto it. The soundtrack was alright I didn't really pay attention to the music. My favorite scene was when they tried to get past fluffy. In my opinion it's not a must watch.
Nataly S.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Amo los libros y las peliculas de Harry Potter, cuando no tengo nada que leer vuelvo a leer los libros, cuando estoy aburrida y no consigo nada que ver pues veo las pelis! Estoy obsesionada con la historia y cada vez que leo los libros siento que encuentro detalles nuevos siempre.
Kacy B.
I didn't start watching any of the Harry Potter movies from the series until a few of them had already been out, mainly because I wasn't allowed to due to witchcraft. Eventually, I did watch it and felt a strange connection to the first movie - not because I was into spells, but because when I brush out my hair it looks just like Hermione's does in this movie.
Leslie R.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
I barely started watching the series last year and I really feel in love with it. I watched all of them and I feel that the most interesting out of all of them was the first one. However, you should really watch the rest of the series definitely worth it.
Joan R.
Demotte, IN
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
I think the whole Harry Potters series was a good read and the movies were well produced, Would have like to seen more special effects, but there were enough to keep your imagination going. Great to read and watch with the whole family. Made winters way more exciting as that is when we would catch up on them.
Helen F.
Miami, Florida
this series is fabulous I love all the Harry Potter stories, I like because while they are very mysterious and the more read more striking is, is something that end of Leery and the several days the buelvo to read again and movies are great ... I hope they continue taking many, many more
Justine A.
Books, movies, or both ?
Erica K.
San Diego , CA
Whats your favorite thing about Hogwarts? I liked the missing stairs
Jesika K.
Coquitlam, BC
Who is your favorite Harry Potter character and why?
Becca B.
Mentor, OH
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
Favorite HP character based off of this movie only?
Diana R.
Gresham, OR
Is the extended version better than original?