BY J. K. ROWLING

Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone is a fantasy novel written by British author J. K. Rowling. It is the first novel in the Harry Potter series and Rowling's debut novel, first published in 1997 by Bloomsbury.

Johnna G.
California
Bookworm Expert Level 1
Right from that first sentence, J.K. Rowling has already pulled you in the world of Harry Potter. The magical world and the story line is unforgettable. But best of all, the important and enduring relationships between different people and creatures is something we can all learn from in real life. Instant classic.
DJ o.
Cincinnati, Ohio
Bookworm Expert Level 1
I love the Harey Potter series. This is a great book for a child that is transitioning to middle school or a new school. It was a lot of fun to read because I was the same age as harry when the book began. I consider these a classic because there are so many icons and pop culture references to this book.
Jessica K.
San Tan Vly, AZ
Such a great starter book. It keeps you enticed from cover to cover. I’m not sure I could even give you a favorite character, they’re all amazing and relatable in some sort of way. Absolutely love JK Rowling and every book I’ve read by her. Highly recommend.
Jéssica S.
Perkiomenville
Melhor livro/série literária dos últimos tempos. Não tem mínimo ou máxima de idade. Livro que trata, em um mundo mágico, sobre pontos importantes da sociedade. Apesar de ter filmes baseados nos livros, apenas os livros traz os pequenos detalhes da história. Esse primeiro livro, onde se inicia a saga de Harry Potter é incrível.
Sarah D.
The sorcerers stone is a great start to the series. The storyline and character descriptions are well covered and have you quickly picking your favorites. Their quirks make them lovable and attitudes remind you of people that are already in your life. Great read. Love, love, love the harry potter series!
Gina L.
Bookworm Expert Level 1
I remember reading this book for the first time and being absolutely sucked into this magical world and wishing so hard that I could be a student at Hogwarts. It’s truly a magical series and this is a great first book of a series. Really sucks you in
Megan S.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
Seriously love Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone!!! The details in the story go beyond what the movies get into. Jk Rowling is a genius, she makes you want to keep reading no matter how old you are. I highly recommend this for kids and adults.
لميسة  .
queens
I don’t know what my childhood would be if I haven’t read this book. My favorite childhood story book. You can imagine yourself being in a world like harry. This book will make anyone fall in love with the writer who is amazing.
Anna M.
Long Beach, CA
Bookworm Expert Level 1
I’ve loved the Harry Potter books ever since they first came out (yes, way before the movies, lol). I remember having to do the dishes when I was in middle school, and I would have this propped up even in the middle of chores because I couldn’t put the books down.
Emily G.
Middleton
The most iconic book of my childhood. I remember when each book came out it was such an exciting event. I’ve reread it probably 10 times and it’s always just as magical as the first time. A must read.
Brenda S.
Pocatello, ID
Is this book As good as everyone says it is?
Casey M.
Calgary, AB
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
How old were you when you first read it?
Stacia C.
Did you like the books or movies better?
Cam N.
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Is this suitable for children 9+?
Xyanna F.
Columbus, OH
How old was you when you read the book? Has anybody finished the entire series?

iTunes

iTunes was opened in another window. If you made a purchase CashBack will be automatically added to your Ebates account tomorrow.