Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban uploaded by Kate J.

BY WARNER BROTHERS

Harry Potter's (Daniel Radcliffe) third year at Hogwarts starts off badly when he learns deranged killer Sirius Black (Gary Oldman) has escaped from Azkaban prison and is bent on murdering the teenage wizard. While Hermione's (Emma Watson) cat torments Ron's (Rupert Grint) sickly rat, causing a rift among the trio, a swarm of nasty Dementors is sent to protect the school from Black. A mysterious new teacher helps Harry learn to defend himself, but what is his secret tie to Sirius Black?

Tabitha R.
This is another great hit from the Harry Potter movie series that is based off of the books. Harry is worried that Sirius Black is after him. I loved the plot twist towards the last half of the movie. If you love anything Harry Potterish then I highly recommend this.
Alex O.
Willoughby Hills
Another awesome jk rolling book. I love that the series are so detailed and actually make sense with the other books. There’s no awkward endings or weird moments I love the flow.
Brandy S.
Leesburg, FL
The Harry Potter Series I've read all the books and personally I like them better than the movies I've read them all I love them
Safiyyah S.
Poway, CA
I've gotta say, prisoner of azkaban is both my favorite movie and my favorite book because of the addition of our beloved Marauders
Jennifer M.
Dacula, GA
One of my favorites of the Harry Potter films!! Sirius Black is such a dynamic and misunderstood character. It's fantastic!
Miriam K.
Madison
Harry’s third year. A prisoner has escaped and he’s after Harry. There’s a lot of twists and surprises in this story!
cheryl f.
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
My second favorite installment of the franchise, this one is very magical and entertaining.
Alex O.
Spring, TX
This one is by far my favorite one in the series. Oh my heart. Still my favorite book.
Lacy H.
Honolulu, HI
Who doesn't love Harry Potter?! This movie really got me into the series. It's when they started to get darker, which I like. It's full of nonstop action and mystery. What a great family film. I highly recommend this movie and all the other films as well.
Sophie P.
Dawlish
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
This is my favourite out of all the Harry Potter films. I just remember getting it for christmas one year when I was little so I think it has more sentimental value than any of the other films. I haven’t read any of the books but I would definitely give them all a go.