Harry Potter And The Prisoner Of Azkaban uploaded by Kate J.

BY WARNER BROTHERS

In this adaptation of the third book in J.K. Rowling's best-selling series, Harry Potter (Danielle Radcliffe) and his best friends Hermoine (Emma Watson) and Ron (Rupert Grint), must face the dangerous convict Sirius Black (Gary Oldman), who has ties with their enemy Lord Voldemort. The spectacular fantasy-adventure action of the earlier movies (SORCERER'S STONE and CHAMBER OF SECRETS) is once again presented here, as Alfonso Cuaron lends his unique directorial style to recreating Rowling's magical story on celluloid. A scarier, darker story than the first two, this one concerns the mystery behind why Sirius Black is tracking Harry Potter. Slowly Harry and his friends unravel the clues, and learn secrets about Harry's parents that had all along been hidden from him. Meanwhile, because the deranged Sirius poses a threat to all students at Hogwarts, the school enlists a group of daunting black ghosts called Dementors to stand guard. These flying ghouls have a powerful effect on Harry and frighten him to his core. Yet even these chilling obstacles don't dampen the spirits of the youthful wizards, who meet Buckbeak-a giant flying hawk-horse creature, welcome a new dark arts teacher (David Thewlis) and a new divination teacher (Emma Thompson), and are still determined to beat the rival Slytherin team in Quidditch. HARRY POTTER AND THE PRISONER OF AZKABAN offers a visually stunning interpretation of the revered book, and will thrill viewers with its special effects, it's penetrating John Williams score, and its superb performances. see more...

Alex O.
Willoughby Hills
Another awesome jk rolling book. I love that the series are so detailed and actually make sense with the other books. There’s no awkward endings or weird moments I love the flow.
Brandy S.
Leesburg, FL
The Harry Potter Series I've read all the books and personally I like them better than the movies I've read them all I love them
Safiyyah S.
Poway, CA
I've gotta say, prisoner of azkaban is both my favorite movie and my favorite book because of the addition of our beloved Marauders
Jennifer M.
One of my favorites of the Harry Potter films!! Sirius Black is such a dynamic and misunderstood character. It's fantastic!
cheryl f.
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
My second favorite installment of the franchise, this one is very magical and entertaining.
Alex O.
Spring, TX
This one is by far my favorite one in the series. Oh my heart. Still my favorite book.
Sophie P.
Dawlish
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
This is my favourite out of all the Harry Potter films. I just remember getting it for christmas one year when I was little so I think it has more sentimental value than any of the other films. I haven’t read any of the books but I would definitely give them all a go.
Lacy H.
Honolulu, HI
Who doesn't love Harry Potter?! This movie really got me into the series. It's when they started to get darker, which I like. It's full of nonstop action and mystery. What a great family film. I highly recommend this movie and all the other films as well.
Dima A.
Amman jabal alnatheef
the most exciting part i really enjoyed watching it i was so young now i still enjoy watching it all over again