BY DAVID YATES

Emboldened by the return of Lord Voldemort, the Death Eaters are wreaking havoc in both the Muggle and wizarding worlds and Hogwarts is no longer the safe haven it once was. Dumbledore is intent upon preparing Harry for the final battle that he knows is fast approaching. He needs Harry to help him uncover a vital key to unlocking Voldemort's defenses--critical information known only to Hogwarts' former Potions Professor, Horace Slughorn. Meanwhile, teenage hormones rage across the ramparts as Harry's long friendship with Ginny Weasley is growing into something deeper. But standing in the way is Ginny's boyfriend, Dean Thomas, not to mention her big brother Ron. Ron's got romantic entanglements of his own to worry about, with Lavender Brown lavishing her affections on him, leaving Hermione simmering with jealousy yet determined not to show her feelings. One student, however, remains aloof with far more important matters on his mind. He is determined to make his mark, albeit a dark one.

Sunita R.
Doral, FL
I am obsessed with Harry Potter, I love the books as well as the movies, once you get started on the you just can't stop. Honestly before even having read or looked at the movies, I thought this was something I wouldn't like, but I was completely wrong, I can't get enough of this, each one is filled with drama, fantasy, adventure and excitement. They're all unique in their own way and the main characters would just make you fall in love with them. I cannot stretch how much I recommend these.
Amber H.
I can't live without Harry Potter, PERIOD. Best series ever, and so much imagination. Rowlings is a genius! I love the graphics and I thought they did an OK job in trying to stay as much with the books as possible, but there's just so much always going on in the books trying to smoosh it into a movie would take hours!!! Not like we wouldn't all watch em though.... ;)
MaryCaroline G.
St Petersburg, FL
I adore all the harry potter books. This series is incredible, and even as an adult I enjoy going back and reading these tales from my childhood! The characters were so strong and developed and the plot was phenomenal! Highly recommend reading! The movie really depicted the books!
Clarissa N.
Johnstown, PA
I am completely obsessed with Harry Potter. The half blood prince is my favorite movie out of the series! Watching Daniel, Rupert and Emma Grow up together in the series is one of the best things! I watch this movie over and over again! I can never get enough
Chelsea D.
Norfolk, VA
Definitely one of my favorite series and books from the series. stays true to the book while bringing you into the world of hogwarts with the threat of voldemort. keeps you interested from start to finish and rooting for the characters you once hated.
Danielle B.
I love Harry Potter but the book was always better than the movies. the movies bring the series to do many more people but was never right on track with the books.
Álvaro Lear25062 T.
Zaraza,Guarico
soy super fanatio de toda la saga de harry potter asi que no tengo mucho que decir sencillamente espectacular
Christine Mae M.
I really love this movie so much action but not as good as the other movies it's great but not amazing
Kelsey H.
Rensselaer, NY
Harry Potter! While the book held a lot more information, you really see the series begin to come to the climax in this movie. A lot of the hints and secrets of the previous movies come forward and the Wizarding world expands and you see both the good and evil in it.
Phillip S.
Durham, NC
As a die-hard Harry Potter fan, having read all the books numerous times, I was eagerly anticipating this film, particularly given the high quality of the previous 3 movies. I was not disappointed! Amazing acting, brilliant filmography, and beautiful scenery, this movie is great for fans of all ages.
Lindsey W.
Branson, MO
Have you seen alll the harry potters?
Alexis V.
La Verne , CA
Pop Culture Expert
Was this the best of the movies?
Ambar D.
Hollywood, MD
Is this the last harry potter?
Lisa S.
Rochester, MN
Pop Culture Expert
Which Harry Potter movie is your Favorite?
Ambar D.
Hollywood, MD
Is this the last harry potter?