Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 2 uploaded by Stephanie B.

BY WARNER HOME VIDEO

"Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows - Part 2," is the final adventure in the Harry Potter film series. The much-anticipated motion picture event is the second of two full-length parts. In the epic finale, the battle between the good and evil forces of the wizarding world escalates into an all-out war. The stakes have never been higher and no one is safe. But it is Harry Potter who may be called upon to make the ultimate sacrifice as he draws closer to the climactic showdown with Lord Voldemort. It all ends here. see more...

Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 2
  • "One of the best harry potter movies it definitely captivated the audience and was a great ending to a great movie series." in 8 reviews
  • "I wish they would have included more details from the book, but overall I was impressed and still am with the final movie." in 7 reviews
  • "As always, I do wish they followed the books a bit more closely, but I think that this movie especially did a great job of staying close to what was in the book, and so made all the Potter-Heads happy!" in 7 reviews
  • "I cry every time the movie is over because it reminds me that there is nothing left to the story." in 3 reviews
Melissa G.
New Jersey
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Harry Potter is my childhood. Seeing it come to an end was so upsetting and just such a weird feeling. Because I had known it my whole life. This movie captivated just everything you'd want to see in harry potter finale. You have your ups and your downs. You're laughing and you're crying. It's just perfect. I'm actually speechless on to what even else to write because it was such a good movie. This "magic" was just so much fun to see. The production was amazing. The costumes were amazing. Everything was amazing.
Jan a.
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Movie is pretty good, some parts where slow. But effects where amazing, what can I say? I’m a Harry Potter fan lol. Soundtrack is brilliant! I love how the 3 friends are together in this strange mountains and that are listening the radio like refugees of war. Most recomendable!!
Joey H.
White Heath, IL
There were a couple of big changes between the book and this movie, but I think they handled the changes well, and can say that I definitely like this film. I have seen it multiple times and will in all likelihood continue to do so. Nothing like that first time watching though!
Stephanie B.
Springfield, GA
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
I have owned all the other Harry Potter movies for years minus the Dealthy Hallows pt.1 and pt.2. These two movies do not take place in the school, Hogwarts, as all the other movies have. Harry, Hermione, and Ron go on some big adventures to bring the wizarding world back in order.
Scarlett H.
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Growing up with this series was the absolute best. Some of my favorite memories from my childhood involve reading these books and falling in love with the characters. I hope future generations can appreciate them
Kaila B.
The culmination of the entire Harry Potter story. I will say that I absolutely detested that they changed the fight between Harry and Voldemort. I felt that was an iconic part of the plot in the book, that Harry faced Voldemort and finally vanquished him with all of his friends, supporters, classmates and enemies bearing witness. All of these characters had affected Harry's story, his development as a person, and in actively participating in helping defeat Voldemort or trying to defeat Harry, and was fitting that they witnessed the Last Stand, that it wasn't just Harry and Voldemort, because it had NEVER been just Harry and Voldemort. And taking that away in the movie really kind of hurt, it stripped these characters of their importance to Harry's journey. The Last Stand was more powerful in the book than in the film and it was sad to see that. But overall, its Harry Potter, and how can you not love this intricately created universe?!! I wish there was more to the story.
Always.
Emma R.
Harry Potter has always played such an important role in my life, and the finale to the series is wholly bittersweet. From the action-packed scenes between Voldemort and Harry to the heart-wrenching interactions between Harry and the ghosts of his loved ones, the film is sure to entrance any individual who has followed the series throughout the years or even a new Harry Potter fan. It is a delight to watch this movie with your family or friends with a big bowl of popcorn, and it concludes the series with a boom. This film should be seen by everyone, all ages!
Ashlee S.
Fayetteville, AR
This ending was well worth the wait. I was not entirely thrilled about splitting the finale into two parts, but by the time it was all said and done, I can see why it was necessary. There was so much detail to be captured in the last book and I really feel like this movie and the one before it was exceptionally true to the book. That's all you can ask for as a fan. The cinematography was beautiful and the emotional rollercoaster you get taken on is epic. Two thumbs up for Harry Potter, always!
Pamela V.
Peoria, IL
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
I have absolutely enjoyed all of the Harry Potter movies, from the first one to the last one, I can't say that I have a favorite, I could sit and watch any one of them at a given time, I have even started introducing my kids to them. I really appreciate the fact that the movies stay so true to the books, I get upset when you read a book, and then the movie is nothing like the book was, so kudos to the makers of all the Harry Potter movies!! Awesome Family Fun, and a MUST WATCH!!
Juanita O.
Chico, CA
For most diehard fans, this movie was actually really awful. If you've read the books, you're probably going to be really angry at a lot of things that they decided to put in it. Be prepared to say "WTF?!" at the ending. It's just as bad and untrue to the books as most of the other movies are.

BUT if you haven't read the books, and you just want an action filled movie where you get to see Neville Longbottom being an attractive bamf, then you've picked the right movie.
Summer H.
Are you happy with the way the series ended?
Summer H.
Who is your favorite character?
JING C.
Brooklyn, NY
Why they made part 2?
Holly B.
Belleville , Mi
Do you think we will ever have more Harry potter movies?
veronica m.
Have you guys read all his books