Arts & CraftsMediaBooksHarry Potter

by Harry Potter

I’m a big HP fan , is this a must read if you’re a fan ? Does it follow the storyline ?
WhhAt do you think about this book. Is it better then the other Harry Potter books?
Donde lo puedo conseguir?
Start your review of Harry Potter and the Cursed Child - Parts One & Two (Special Rehearsal Edition Script): The Official Script Book of the Original West End Production!
How would you rate this product?
linnette D.
Reading, PA
Bookworm Expert Level 1
Harry Potter and the Cursed Child - Parts One & Two (Special Rehearsal Edition Script): The Official Script Book of the Original West End Production uploaded by linnette D.
I love this book, I finish it in 3 days. I’m obsessed with Harry Potter and this was a hope after the saga ends. I know that JK didn’t do this but was great to imagine the characters taking life again.
Madeline H.
Bangor, PA
Harry Potter and the Cursed Child - Parts One & Two (Special Rehearsal Edition Script): The Official Script Book of the Original West End Production uploaded by Madeline H.
I’m a fan of the classic Harry Potter books, so it was nice to have new writing. I was a fan of the way it was written as a play, but the plot wasn’t really it for me. I felt like the plot could have been better or more memorable.
Nick S.
Greenfield, OH
Harry Potter and the Cursed Child - Parts One & Two (Special Rehearsal Edition Script): The Official Script Book of the Original West End Production uploaded by Nick S.
I love this book!!📕 I know a lot of Harry Potter fans do not enjoy it but I do! It is just so interesting and I could not stop reading it. It only took me 2 days to finish it! I love reading scripts to dramas. I also love the plot to this book. I would recommend this book to everyone!
Kayti B.
Bookworm Expert Level 1
Harry Potter and the Cursed Child - Parts One & Two (Special Rehearsal Edition Script): The Official Script Book of the Original West End Production uploaded by Kayti B.
I love everything Harry Potter and was so excited to read this...until I bought it. I understand that it's the script for the play but it makes it hard to follow and throws me off going back and forth reading different characters lines. I would have rather had another story straight from the get-go. #bookworm #harrypotter
Liiz B.
Fort Worth, TX
Bookworm Expert Level 1
Harry Potter and the Cursed Child - Parts One & Two (Special Rehearsal Edition Script): The Official Script Book of the Original West End Production uploaded by Liiz B.
An extensive variety of the Harry Potter book saga can delight the pupil day after day in the exciting adventures of this magician boy ... as well as his great films on DVDs and others ... I love magic!😍
Andrea M.
Bookworm Expert Level 2
I loved this book. It was a little different than the original Harry Potter books, but still definitely had the same feel to it and some overlapping characters. I recommend it to any Harry Potter fans.
Amy H.
Dickson, TN
I can't wait to read them. I've been reading them Influenster since they first came out The Harry Potter Series Influenster my son an I started them together he is now 18 . So now it's on to his Lil 8 year old sister to start the series on her own. I totally think books like these with quality an substance with excitement of another in series coming is huge an impacts the readers imagination, wonder, ect. About the next. Instead of just one an done books that really in my opinion disuade one to read. The Harry Potter Series
Katie G.
Benson, IL
I love Harry Potter. I grew up reading the series and I’ve reread it several times. I was so excited when this came out. I liked it, but it’s definitely not as magical as the original series.
Chelci  C.
Modesto, CA
Forever a Harry Potter fan and always love a good sequel. A good read and fun to continue the story from the original books and movies.
Alba  M.
Bay Point, CA
I am a Harry Potter fan and when I found out about this book holly guacamole 🥑 that makes me so happy, my recommendation is that feel in love with the book you read.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...