BY NONE

• Did anyone else feel like it was almost like reading fanf...3 Answers
  • I decided to re-read the entire series before this came o...5 Answers
  • Is it worth reading ?2 Answers
Harry Potter and the Cursed Child - Parts One & Two (Special Rehearsal Edition Script): The Official Script Book of the Original West End Production
Jessica F.
Peoria
I love all things Harry Potter, so when this came out I obviously had to read it. It took a little while to get used to the format since it's written in script form & not written like a regular novel. But after getting adjusted to the format, it was a quick read. I ended up loving it just as much as the original HP books & would love it if they end up turning this one into a movie too!
Megan M.
I really loved this story and it definitely helped satisfy how much I miss the wizarding world. The format took just a bit to get used to, but once I got the hang of it I couldn’t put the book down. I loved reading new characters but also seeing into the future of the ones I know and love.
Brook B.
Cresaptown, MD
I'm addicted to reading books, I've bought and read 20 in this past year and I normally finish them even if they aren't the best but for some reason I just couldn't do that with this one. I tried so hard, I love the Harry Potter books, so I was excited when this came out and I honestly could not get into it at all. Maybe it was from how the book was set up, I'm not sure but I couldn't even care to finish it. I did not enjoy it at all.
C g.
calvin
I love this book so much. The packaging is very nice. I have not read more books from the author. The storyline is good. The author is good. Try this book. It is affordable. It was effective. I love this book so much.
Erin M.
Butler, NJ
Bookworm Expert Level 1
This book seemed a bit like fan fiction to me, and considering it wasn't written by the original owner, it actually is pretty much approved fan fiction about the future of the characters from the original novel. It seemed a bit forced and unbelievable with several plot holes that threw me off. That being said, I appreciate anything in the Harry potter realm and loved reading about the original characters again.
Jeannine C.
Ithaca, NY
Interesting enough to keep me reading, buy only just so. If my expectations hadn't already been low, I would probably be rating it even lower. I really don't think this added anything to the series.
Elisibeth S.
Fairview park, OH
I love the Harry Potter series. I wish I could say I loved this book. The storyline is so off for it to be considered part of the series. What I love about the Harry Potter books is how complex they are and how they slowly start tying all the loose ends. Not this one. This one seems like it came from something completely different. Kind of a big let down
Jewelen D.
Bookworm Expert Level 2
This was one of the most disappointing books I've ever read. The fact that it was written as a play didn't bother, that was what drew me to the book in the first place. The content was the most terrible part of this book. It read like a very badly written fanfiction. It like they didn't even read the the Harry Potter Series. It just makes me sad.
Becky R.
Ogden, UT
The story in this is good but it just doesn't have the feeling of Harry Potter. Part of this is because it is written as a play and part of this is because it is not actually written by JK Rowling herself. Interesting plot and I like the things that they did, but it just felt lackluster in comparison to the Harry Potter series.
Felicia c.
Bookworm Expert Level 1
I love Harry Potter but this book was mundane with not a lot of magic. It focused on the time turner so much and it was a lot of time traveling and felt like a fan fiction. I know it’s a play so they don’t have a lot of inner monologue but I was really disappointed because I LOVE HARRY POTTER.
Megan H.
Coraopolis, PA
Did anyone go to a midnight release party for this?
Kelsie A.
Danville, KY
I was wondering what this book is like I'm thinking about reading it I loved the others but I'm not sure how I'll feel about a screenplay! Is this worth my time?
Savannah L.
Franklin, TN
I decided to re-read the entire series before this came out but I got a little behind. I'm excited to read it. I must ask, however, did this book make you as emotional as the Deathly Hallows? (No spoilers pls!)
Nida S.
Okay so who ordered this book and how excited are you to read it???? Or are you a little nervous like me? Scared it might affect your love of HP?
Deanna K.
Caledonia, ON
I really want to read this but I've read mix reviews. Should I or shouldn't I?