Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets (Extended Version) uploaded by Kate J.

BY CHRIS COLUMBUS

Prepare for more magic and mystery with the return of Harry Potter and his friends! Harry (Daniel Radcliffe), about to embark in his second year at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry, receives an ominous warning not to return to the venerable school. Ignoring the warning, strange things start to happen when he returns...students and staff are being turned to stone and Harry keeps hearing a voice which seems to be coming from within the walls themselves! It's up to Harry and his two closest friends, Ron (Rupert Grint) and Hermione (Emma Watson), to discover the true source behind the terrible events that are terrorizing the school! Also starring Oscar and Emmy-nominated Richard Harris ("The Count of Monte Cristo," "Gladiator"), Oscar and Golden Globe-winner Maggie Smith ("Divine Secrets of the Ya-Ya Sisterhood," "Gosford Park"), Oscar-nominated Kenneth Branagh ("Wild Wild West," TV's "Shackleton") and Robbie Coltrane ("The World is Not Enough," "Message in a Bottle").

• What is added that makes this the extended version?1 Answers
  • Does anyone hate this movie ? 4 Answers
  • Can anyone tell me all the movies in order. I reaallly wa...2 Answers
Megan M.
Woonsocket, RI
This is by far my favorite Harry Potter movie out of all 8. The soundtrack is so catching. My favorite scene is when Harry and Ron get back to Ron's house after Rob rescues him. The actors are all so great. I would definitely watch this again!!! And I recommend this movie to those who have not seen it.
Daislyn R.
Hialeah, FL
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
I LOVE watching Each movie in the series, but in this one so many new things happen and things are definitely discovered. The acting, scenery and storyline were all done amazing. If you haven't already then get to watching this movie, but watch the whole series too.
Briana J.
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
I love the Harry Potter series, it's my all time favorite!! This is an amazing movie, they did a really good job translating it from the book. I love the characters and even though I've seen these movies a million times I still watch them!
Stephanie B.
Springfield, GA
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
This is year 2, book 2, of the Harry Potter series. Potter is getting the hang of becoming a wizard but the wizarding world has not got the hang of him. He is faced with a new challenges. We get to meet some wizarding animals.
The book goes into great details and you can practically smell each character as they enter a page.
Venita M.
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
Second in the series. Harry is back in school for the second year. Only Dobby is trying to keep him from going and once he is at school try to make him go back. Dobby turns out to be a great character. He is an ugly kind of cute with a heart of gold. Never being treated kindly he takes to Harry and friends.

The Chamber of Secrets is where we later understand that we were being introduced to a major plot set up for the rest of the series. We see Voldemort as a human teen remember that we met Voldemort in the first film but he wasn't human. In COS we see a disturbed teen who was already destroying lives...poor Hagrid. COS is also similar to what happened in the book so I appreciate that.
Ovie H.
Cottonwood, CA
I love all things Harry Potter. That being said Chamber of Secrets and Sorcerers Stone where the two movies in the series that held most true to the books. I don't know if that is due to the fact that they have the same director or because they where the two shortest books, thus making it easier to stay true in the movies. Either way Harry Potter and The Chamber of Secrets is a wonderful movie that I enjoy every time I watch it.
Emperatriz R.
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
Que más puedo decir de todas las películas de harry potter, son excelentes... te atrapan desde que ves la primera ya quieres saber qué pasa y ver la siguiente!! Me parece excelente este tipo de películas, porque te hace viajar y pensar si de verdad podría existir un mundo similar en el nuestro.
Mikaela C.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Who in the world doesn't like any of the Harry Potter movies. They are legends. Such good stories and a fantastic cast to tell it right. Having a Harry Potter movie marathon takes forever but feels so good once you're done. Chamber of Secrets just falls into greatness like the rest.
Miranda H.
Spokane Vly, WA
Love Harry Potter and this movie is no exception! While it is one of my least favorite of the series, that does not mean much in comparison to how much I love these movies. It is so great to go back and watch the older movies like this and see how much the actors have grown up.
Danielle B.
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
I love Harry Potter but the book was always better than the movies. the movies bring the series to do many more people but was never right on track with the books. love the extended versions though. you get some of those things they should have left in but pulled!
Maegann C.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Who's your favorite character?
Emily B.
Athens, GA
Who hasn't seen this?!
Deandra M.
Scarborough, Ontario
Does anyone hate this movie ?
Irene S.
Salem, WV
Is it good ? I've never seen this extended one
Crystal C.
San Antonio, TX
I've never seen the harry potter movies. Are they worth the hype?