BY CHRIS COLUMBUS

Prepare for more magic and mystery with the return of Harry Potter and his friends! Harry (Daniel Radcliffe), about to embark in his second year at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry, receives an ominous warning not to return to the venerable school. Ignoring the warning, strange things start to happen when he returns...students and staff are being turned to stone and Harry keeps hearing a voice which seems to be coming from within the walls themselves! It's up to Harry and his two closest friends, Ron (Rupert Grint) and Hermione (Emma Watson), to discover the true source behind the terrible events that are terrorizing the school! Also starring Oscar and Emmy-nominated Richard Harris ("The Count of Monte Cristo," "Gladiator"), Oscar and Golden Globe-winner Maggie Smith ("Divine Secrets of the Ya-Ya Sisterhood," "Gosford Park"), Oscar-nominated Kenneth Branagh ("Wild Wild West," TV's "Shackleton") and Robbie Coltrane ("The World is Not Enough," "Message in a Bottle").

• What is added that makes this the extended version?1 Answers
  • Does anyone hate this movie ? 4 Answers
  • Can anyone tell me all the movies in order. I reaallly want to ta...2 Answers
Mikaela C.
Who in the world doesn't like any of the Harry Potter movies. They are legends. Such good stories and a fantastic cast to tell it right. Having a Harry Potter movie marathon takes forever but feels so good once you're done. Chamber of Secrets just falls into greatness like the rest.
Miranda H.
Spokane Vly, WA
Love Harry Potter and this movie is no exception! While it is one of my least favorite of the series, that does not mean much in comparison to how much I love these movies. It is so great to go back and watch the older movies like this and see how much the actors have grown up.
Danielle B.
I love Harry Potter but the book was always better than the movies. the movies bring the series to do many more people but was never right on track with the books. love the extended versions though. you get some of those things they should have left in but pulled!
Amber R.
Indianapolis, IN
I love Harry Potter! I did both read the book and watched the movie. Amazing actors and actresses you won't be disappointed! for it being a movie back in 2001 it has really good special effects! I'm involve with the whole movie! I always watch it! MUST WATCH!
Lauren G.
Corbin, KY
This movie marks the introduction of Dobby, the most loved Harry Potter character of all time. Do not fight me on that argument. I specifically remember seeing this in theaters and have seen it dozens of times since then. It's just wonderful. Hands down.
Merissa F.
Midland, MI
Harry Potter always is a crowd favorite. I haven't met anyone who hasn't like it. I'll always be in love with this storyline and the characters. Excellent acting, great special effects, and an epic adventure. Harry Potter is on my top 5 favorite series!
Storm B.
Honea path , SC
This was the first Harry Potter movie I watched. I was around 7 and I snuck behind my grandmothers back to watch it. This movie hooked me! I now own all the movies on VHS and I'm about half way through the book series.
Angelina H.
Louisville, KY
This scared me when I was little. There were so many dark elements to this film. My favorite part is when the chamber is opened and what it unleashes for the cast. It really is a movie I always watch again.
diana v.
Coalinga, CA
I love harry potter and the whole series i remember as a kid i wanted to be a wizard like harry potter the actors were very good and the films were never boring this is my favorite one out of all of them
Gabriella R.
Ruskin, FL
I love every Harry Potter movie. I have never met anyone who hasn't see a Harry Potter movie so that should say something. Not everyone will probably have the same opinion but I love every movie.
Maegann C.
Pop Culture Expert
Who's your favorite character?
Emily B.
Athens, GA
Who hasn't seen this?!
Deandra M.
Scarborough, Ontario
Does anyone hate this movie ?
Irene S.
Salem, WV
Pop Culture Expert
Is it good ? I've never seen this extended one
Crystal C.
SAN ANTONIO, TX
I've never seen the harry potter movies. Are they worth the hype?