Harry N Abrams Inc Splintered uploaded by Irene G.

BY HARRY N ABRAMS INC

Buy on Target*
Irene G.
Irene G.
They say don't judge a book by its cover, but I did. I ran into this book at Barnes & Noble and it was just so beautiful to me I had to get it. Then when I read the description & realized it had to do with Alice & Wonderland I knew I'd love it!! It has a weird twist to Alice & Wonderland that ties in great & doesn't confuse you throughout the story. It's well written, the way things are described is amazing for the imaginary world I picture in my head of Alyssa, Morpheous, & Jeb. Can't wait to continue the series!
Love this book! The characters are really cool! This book was an adventure for me that was priceless!!!
Andrea N.
Andrea N.
Mcallen, TX
I really enjoyed this book and the cover is beautiful. This story takes alice in wonderland to a new level and introduces a strong willed girl named Alyssa. You never know the twists and turns that occur in this book.
Grace D.
Grace D.
Plattsburgh, NY
This book was almost at good as I wanted it to be. to be fair I had no idea what to expect since I grabbed it last minute on my way out of the bookstore. it was interesting and did have a surprising but foreshadowed plot twist.
Mary O.
Mary O.
Reno, NV
Has anyone read the whole series?