BeautyHairHair Styling ToolsHarry Josh
Harry Josh Pro Tools Detangling Hair Brush

Harry Josh® Pro Tools Detangling Hair Brush

by Harry Josh

Keep your hair looking fresh, full and on point with the Harry Josh Pro Tools Detangling Brush. This high-quality brush features a sturdy plastic construction with an easy grip handle, cushioned base and flexible bristles for gentle detangling and styling.

Material: Rubber, Plastic

Hair Type: All Hair Types

Suggested Age: 10 Years and Up

Hair accessory style: Detangling brush

Package Quantity: 1

Beauty Purpose: Hair Styling

Brush Bristle Material: Plastic

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Harry Josh® Pro Tools Detangling Hair Brush!
Olivia L.
Johnstown, PA
Harry Josh® Pro Tools Detangling Hair Brush uploaded by Olivia L.
I just recently purchased this brush from Goop and have to say I LOVE it. I’ve used boar bristle brushes for most of my life so I was hesitant to try this but am so happy I did! It’s great for use on both wet and dry hair. I normally try to hide away my combs but this one is pretty enough to leave out, the color and design is wonderful. I have fine hair that easily tangles and the Harry Josh brush makes combing my hair pain free with beautiful results. My hair always feels smoother after using this product.
Leti M.
Harry Josh® Pro Tools Detangling Hair Brush uploaded by Leti M.
Harry Josh® Pro Tools Detangling Hair Brush uploaded by Leti M.
Great brush love the color and it doesn’t pull on hair when brushing. #tip: start from the bottom and begin to detangle as you go up. It helps to minimize breakage and it’s a lot faster and less painful than starting from top straight to ends. For Hair Tutorials using this brush check out my instagram: @letimeyers
Valerie P.
Rochester, NY
The paddle hair brush to end all hair brushes. This one is worth every penny! I’m on my second! It can be used on wet or dry hair. The bristles don’t have sharp ends in either side - I hate when the part that goes into the rubber base catches on my hair. The tips are coated and the synthetic bristles themselves are flexible. It’s lightweight and perfect for everything from detangling, to blow drying, to putting your hair in a ponytail. My only complaint is that it’s not great to travel with as the bristles can get permanently bent if the brush gets crushed.
Kelli S.
Kalama, WA
1,858 reviews
This is literally the best brush I’ve found for detangling my crazy curly, frizzy hair that’s super prone to knots and getting tangled up! I also own the wet brush, the tangle teezer and many other brushes and this brush alone eliminates the use of all those other brushes put together. Also have one in travel size for my purse. Amazing brush, my new go to hands down.
Abigail L.
The Harry Josh detangling brush is great for everyday use. It gets out tangles really easily while also not having to use much force on the hair. It is very easy on the hair which makes for minimal breakage. I would buy this product again and would also buy them even as gifts.
Debbie B.
Edmond
I use the detangling brush as well as the smaller version.  I find these brushes do not break off wet hair and is soft on the scalp.  I have even used on my sensitive granddaughters and I get no complaints as I do with other brushes !  Love these brushes !
Sasha  S.
Beverly Hills, CA
Didn’t think this would be that much different than a Wet brush, but you really feel the quality difference. Great detangler, scalp massager, waterproof. Love it for wet and dry hair.
Kristen  H.
I will never let this brush go. Honestly. It’s incredible. I’m sure other detangling brushes are fine but there’s something about this one. It never pulls my hair. I use it every single day, wet or dry. The texture of the green material is exquisite and I like that it’s kind of grippy. The only thing I’ll say is I tried to use it with a blow dryer for a blowout once (silly me) and some of the bristle type things got bent. I won’t purposely ruin this because I love it so much so I promptly stopped. This brush is expensive, but a good one.
Lara P.
Purchased at: Dermstore
I tried my mom’s that she got for free with the matching hairdryer and loved it so much that I ordered my own brush as soon as I got home. My hair tangles super easily, and this brush actually works gently— even on wet hair!
Alexandra M.
Englewood, NJ
I love this brush. It really does a great job of distributing oils from the scalp throughout the hair. Took one star away because oils do get built up in the bristles and can be hard to remove. I bought a brush cleaning tool to address this

Looking for your answer?