BeautyHairHair Styling ToolsHarry Josh
Harry Josh Pro Tools Ceramic Flat Styling Iron - 125"

Harry Josh® Pro Tools Ceramic Flat Styling Iron - 1.25"

by Harry Josh

Harry Josh® Pro Tools Ceramic Styling Iron 1.25 Inch revolutionizes the way you do your hair by combining floating plates with advanced digital technology to deliver unparalleled smoothness and shine through negative ions emission. The larger plate size and nano-ceramic/tourmaline plate material evenly distribute heat, meaning fewer passes are needed to achieve your desired look. Lightweight and ergonomic, this chic straightening iron features auto shut-off to guarantee safety.Â

Features: Multiple Heat Settings, Quick Heat Up, Universal Voltage, Corded, Automatic Shut-Off, Swivel Cord, Tourmaline Coated, Ceramic Plates, Ergonomic Design

Number of Heat Settings: 11

Hair Type: All Hair Types

Power Source: Electric

Care and Cleaning: Spot or wipe clean

Heating Time: 30 seconds

Beauty Purpose: Hair Styling

Material: Ceramic

Has anyone tried both the Harry Josh flat iron and ghd platinum + styler? I am having a hard time deciding between the two!
I’m looking to buy a new flat iron and was hoping to get some feedback from anyone who’s ever used the Harry Josh brand! I own the Harry Josh blow dryer and absolutely love it, so I’m hoping for some great results! Thank you 🤗
Start your review of Harry Josh® Pro Tools Ceramic Flat Styling Iron - 1.25"!
Faith V.
Cpe Girardeau, MO
This flat iron is by far my favorite flat iron I’ve ever used. I actually tried it in a hotel and I loved it so much I had to order my own! It’s easy to use and straightens hair well. I prefer and recommend over other brands. Harry Josh® Pro Tools Ceramic Flat Styling Iron - 1.25"
Valerie P.
Rochester, NY
Purchased at: Dermstore
Bought this years ago and still think it’s the best on the market! I’m one of the crazies that does an insane amount of research before making a purchase, especially one that’s this expensive. I love the design of this iron and the results even more. It heats up so quickly, which is great when I’m in a rush. Perhaps even more importantly, after it’s been on for an extended period of time it will start to beep letting me know that I have left it on in case it needs to be turned off. If I still manage to leave the house with the iron on, I can rest assured that automatic shutoff will kick in. The grip on this is very comfortable and the size of the plates is perfect for my normal density, fine textured, below the shoulders naturally unruly curly hair. The surface of them is smooth and my hair never gets stuck on or around the plates like it does with other irons. The iron closes with precision so pressure is put on the plates evenly. The temperature is adjustable, but I find that the standard setting works great for me. The cord is long and on a swivel and has a rubber loop so you can roll the cord up and secure it from unraveling when not in use. It comes with a protective felt sleeve for travel. Not only does it protect the iron and keep the warm iron from melting anything when you have to pop it into your bag, but it can also be laid flat to protect your floor or dresser when the iron is in use. There is also a protective plastic cover that goes over the iron’s plates for travel for extra protection. It’s very easy to wipe the plates clean of product. It doesn’t burn my hair and leaves the smoothest longest lasting iron job I have ever gotten from a flat iron and I have tried more high end brands than I can count. Since the plates are thin, it’s also good at getting shorter baby flyaway hairs. If I’m in a rush, I can take larger sections of hair for an overall less frizzy and controlled look. If I have tons of time I can separate into fine sections for super straight locks. It’s worth every penny! Just make sure you are using some kind of leave-in, heat activated conditioning styling product, or heat protectant. My favorites are made by Kerastase. You can’t go wrong! Curly girls lusting for straight hair need to run out and buy this!
Megan W.
Eureka, CA
The absolute best flat iron I have ever owned. I don’t like flat irons that my hair just slips through too easily, but I don’t like them to stick either. This one is super soft and smooth but it actually grips my hair and straightens it. It has adjustable heat and really has helped my hair to grow longer. I straighten just about every day. Will buy another when this one breaks on me!
Robin H.
1,019 reviews
this hair straightener is amazing. it is expensive though. but it’s definitely worth it. it doesn’t make your hair frizzy and it makes your hair look so smooth. i definitely would recommend trying this product out
Jessica B.
Pittsburgh, PA
I’ve replaced my chi with this bad boy. It’s a gorgeous tool. The turquoise is breathtaking and different. Works great. Hair seems heathy. I wish it came in 1 inch. Other than that I love it. You can adjust the heat which is nice as well.
Jayes P.
Best flat iron I've ever had! It truly does reach 450 and runs through your hair like silk. You dont have to go super slow or run it through 75 times. With a sleek, minimal design its easy to travel with. Quality tool
Samantha P.
keller
I use both the hair dryer and this straightener. I love this straightener. It’s not really any more expensive than other straightener, and it heats up super fast. I have long, thick hair; and, this straightener does a great job. I’ve had it for over five years, and it is still going strong.
Sherihan M.
Simi Valley, CA
Harry josh products are expensive Howe it lasts longer, so we don’t have to change the tools frequently. I am using this straightnet for more than 2 years now. I don’t have any complaints till now and did not think about getting another straightner
Jessica S.
Springfield, GA
This is the best straightener I’ve ever owned. I’ve had it for almost 2 years now and it’s still going strong. It leaves my hair super silky after straightening it and it stays straight for days afterwards I love it!!
Gladys  R.
Gives you a straight hair look in seconds. Works fast, and doesn't burn hair. Worth buying. Will definitely be getting other products.