Harry Josh

3 star

2 star

1 star

5 / 5
So the newest version now is the 3 in 1 ( marcel, wand and curling iron) which is the one I have. I can’t seem to find that specific product pic on this app so that’s why this review will be associated to this since it’s the closest to it. Again this review is for the 3 in 1 version. In short, I quite love this a lot!! Warning though, there is a medium steep learning curve for using the marcel part before you get a hang of how to use this. I just watched a bunch of YouTube videos and practiced 5-6 times on myself before I was able to get the effect I want with it. But after you get over the learning curve, everything else about this was a perk. The parts were easily interchangeable and user friendly. It heats up quick (40 sec). It has universal voltage so I can use this anywhere when I travel. I fried a straightener before using a voltage converter in Paris so yea I definitely recommend one that comes with it so it is more stable and reliable instead of using third party converter. The cord is 9 ft long! I can use this across the room when the hotel is skimpy on the number of outlets 😂 Bonus: who doesn’t like that eye catching sea green mint color???!! :)))
5 / 5
purchased this in 2012 and it’s still like new! Initially what drew me in was the robins egg blue wand (not going to lie). But the quality has cemented this hot tool’s ranking in my Arsenal. It heats up very quickly and effortlessly achieves those high temps (and most importantly, it heats up *evenly* across the whole wand). No issues with burning or leaving my hair crispy. Instead, this does leave the curled tresses with a shine ✨
5 / 5
It’s awesome! I wanted to invest in a product that would last me a few years. This is well made and easy to use. I use it 2-3 times a week. I’ve had it for two years now and It’s definitely worth the price tag!