Harry Josh

3 star

2 star

1 star

5 / 5
I got this blow dryer on sale without reading any reviews or anything on it. I intially bought it because its my favorite color but it really is a great blow dryer! It's really powerful and dries my hair very quickly and my hair is almost all the way down my back. Definitely recommend!!!
5 / 5
I’ve been using the Harry Josh Pro 2000 for years now and it still works as well as it did when it was brand new. It’s super lightweight but very powerful and gets the job done.
5 / 5
I wasn’t convinced that blowdryers made much of a difference until I bought this one! I had previously used a higher end but still drugstore quality blow dryer but quickly ditched that one in the guest bathroom after trying this guy. I have fine, slightly wavy hair that will curl and frizz in the east coast humidity if I don’t dry it immediately and quickly so the extra power of this guy really comes in handy!! It has cut my drying time down significantly and really helps cut down the fly always and frizz. Maybe not as important, but I also just generally like the color and shape and think it looks nice on my vanity, which you can’t say about all blowdryers. The only con to me is that it is relatively heavy, enough so that I wouldn’t recommend it to my 75-year-old mother. Quick note to anyone deciding between this and the snazzy Dyson: if you have hair anything like mine (fine, thicker, wavy, and easy to tangle) go for this one! I wanted to like the Dyson but it just felt like a wind tunnel to me and caused my hair to feel knotted and brittle. This on the other hand dries my hair quicker and gives me much more of a polished look immediately.