Harry Josh

Harry Josh Blowdry & Style Set includes PRO TOOLS DRYER, CERAMIC STYLING FLAT IRON plus 3 styling clips

5.0

5 star

100%

4 star

3 star

2 star

1 star

5 / 5
I have been using this straightener for years and it’s is the best one I have ever come across...and I have used a lot! My go to hairstyle is straight, it feels best when it’s sleek and I don’t have to worry about it. I have naturally frizz prone hair, especially after lightening it, and it is a bad kind of wavy that has no rhyme or reason! I used to use a straightener that burned my hair despite using the heat control, and most of them also catch and snag. This one is smooth and never snags, it also is perfect at mid heat, which is 300 degree, it doesn’t fry my hair too much but it leave it straight. I know not using it would be the best for my hair, it may actually grow longer, but I love having straight hair and using this has been much better for the health of my hair. I definitely think it is worth the super high price tag. Plus sea foam green is my favorite color! I also have the Harry Josh blow dryer!
5 / 5
Worth every penny, I live all the products. They all work amazing easy to style with all of them, good quality. Definitely recommend.
5 / 5
I would 10 star this set if I could they have the best hair straightener on the market . mine is 2 yeaes also and I use it everyday and it still works as well as it did when it was new.