Harry & David Moose Munch Totally Caramel - pack of 3

by Harry And David

Light, fluffy popcorn is completely drenched in rich caramel with crunchy cashews and almonds to create this totally original snack sensation. Pure caramel flavor that everyone will savor. Grab a handful and be prepared to let your tastebuds run wild!...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Harry & David Moose Munch Totally Caramel - pack of 3!
Product Highlights
“Popcorn and dark chocolate are my favorite holiday treat and especially when you give it as a gift like who doesn't love this!?!” in reviews
“This company shows a true value on the quality of their product which unfortunately does render it a little bit expensive however it is truly worth the cost especially in this day in age when everyone is counting the calories this is a great way to really make sure those calories count! ” in reviews
“I can eat the whole box in one sitting :] Love the totally caramel flavor!” in reviews
“Good with tea and coffee, but dangerous to have the entire bag in front of y.” in reviews
Medford, OR
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
If you love popcorn, caramel, cashews and almonds then this is the moose munch for you! Sally I love less than ten miles from Harry and David corporate location and have to smell all their goodies every day so there no escaping my moose munch cravings. The moose munch bars are my to die for snack, try the Rocky road bar 😍🤤
Kent, CT
The best version of this very popular caramel covered treat! it comes in the most amazing variety of flavors and toppings all equally as good. This company shows a true value on the quality of their product which unfortunately does render it a little bit expensive however it is truly worth the cost especially in this day in age when everyone is counting the calories this is a great way to really make sure those calories count!
So addicted to Harry & David's Moose Munch! The best treat! I love how the dark chocolate compliments the popcorn! Its so scrumptious! I know it can be on the expensive side but it can be found at a variety of stores around the holidays for some good steals! You won't be disappointed!
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
All the flavors that I've tried have been great but my favorite it's the ones covered completely in chocolate and the s'mores! H&D sure knows how to make their popcorn and their chocolate is always so smooth and delicious!
Jefferson Cty, MO
Moose Munch is one of my favorite treats! The chocolate drizzled version is amazing. I also love H&D's Moose Munch coffee! It does get a little expensive, but the outlet is great for sales :)
Manville, NJ
One of my favorite gifts at the holidays for professional colleagues - Moose Munch is delicious, rich chocolate and feels like an indulgence. Its great for gift giving or just enjoying as a family.
Saint Louis, MO
Moose munch is delicious-- caramel sugar-coated popcorn and nuts, some of which are covered with dark chocolate as well. Stays fresh and crunchy in the jar.
Love love this one. The flavor is rich, the popcorn itself is crunchy too, and the chocolate is rich flavorful. Can't stop to eat it
Orange, CA
Popcorn and dark chocolate are my favorite holiday treat and especially when you give it as a gift like who doesn't love this!?!!
Delicious!! my kids love it, I love it, and the best thing is, that it's a great brand name with quality ingredients!!

Looking for your answer?