Harry & David Moose Munch Milk Chocolates, 4.5-Ounce Units (Pack of 6) uploaded by Kimberly F.

BY HARRY & DAVID

Meagan G.
Fremont
Ohmygoodness. My favorite animal is a moose so I received this just because it said moose munch on it, but let me tell you it’s the happiest accident I’ve had in awhile! The delicious popcorn, chocolate chunks and mixed bits were absolutely delicious!
Kimberly F.
Allen , TX
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Just received a Harry and David TOWER with
the Carmel and chocolate covered popcorn is
Dynamite
DONT BUY IT !!!!
It's is SO GOOD
I've eaten the WHOLE BAG! Yum
It's some of the very best I've eaten
Happy Holidays all
Kimberly 😊👍🏻🎄🍁🎁
Zairi G.
Davenport, FL
A beautiful snack to share and enjoy. Often on sale at the Harry n David specialty store. Great to take to a small gathering or for a thank you gift. This are very tasty fine treats. I have seen a version of this flavor at target stores
Heather T.
Mckinney, TX
I recieved this as a gift. We love popcorn and choclate so this was just up our ally. The popcorn has a great texture and the chocolate is delicious. I would purchase this for myself or as a gift.
sarah c.
Grants Pass, OR
This is one of my favorite splurge snacks. Its crunchy, salty, chocolatey, buttery and sweet. It is super fresh when i get it too since the factory is only a 20 minute drive away. This is a must try Harry and David product but my fave is dark chocolate.
Meghan S.
Liberty, MO
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
My family love these as a snack after dinner or while watching a movie. My kids love getting these during the holidays with a movie. They each get different kinds then they mix with each other. It fun sharing with family
Keturah H.
Port Orchard, WA
Harry and David's Moose munch has everything. I was so happy when I found it for sale in a local store. No more waiting for it to ship.
gigi G.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
This is delicious! I like eating them with a glass of milk on hand. The milk makes the popcorn dissolve in your mouth
Camille H.
Indianapolis , IN
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
I love Moose Munch! I always have it around Christmas time for some reason. I like to give it as gifts as well.
Dagne S.
Joelton, TN
Moose Munch is addicting! I only gave 4 stars because it's not quite as good as the dark chocolate version!