Harry & David Milk Chocolate Moose Munch with Cashews & Almonds, 10oz

Milk Chocolate 10 oz package see more...

Rea A.
Bend, OR
Popcorn treats aren’t my first choice, but Moose Munch is always crunchy, never soft. The chocolate and nuts give it more texture. I lived in the Rogue Valley, so Ive got a soft spot for H&D. They sponsored our NP art gallery exhibits with food donations.
Zairi G.
Davenport, FL
A beautiful snack to share and enjoy. Often on sale at the Harry n David specialty store. Great to take to a small gathering or for a thank you gift. This are very tasty fine treats. I have seen a version of this flavor at target stores
Hayli Z.
This stuff is addictive. I got a free sample to try in a Spoon University care package from Chef'd. It has caramel covered popcorn, chocolate covered popcorn, almonds both plain and chocolate covered and cashews. I grabbed it just to munch on and I ate the whole bag. I am not a big cashew person though so I will have to see if they make other flavors. Can't wait to find where this is sold.
Shelby B.
Franklin, IN
This was one of the best if not THE best gourmet Popcorn I have ever ate! Great flavor in every bit! The caramel popcorn is Devine on its own but the chocolate popcorn and candies cashews were to die for! Highly recommended!
Caitlin S.
Indianapolis, IN
I must be crazy to not like this popcorn, given all the 4-5 star reviews, but it's just weird. 👎 I was reading the back of the package and it said it took them "160 tries to get it just right." I laughed, because I don't think it is right yet. 😂 I'm glad this was given to me, and that I didn't buy it myself.
Jennifer J.
Overland Park, KS
I bought these at Macy's just cause everybody swears by this brand of popcorn and they're not wrong! It is way better than topsys! You can taste the chocolate, the caramel and the peppermint! It usually is around $17 but hey Macy's has them for $7!
Giselle R.
Philadelphia, PA
I love these Moose Munch so much, I can't stop eating them. The popcorn are big, the chocolate is rice and the nuts are great. I always pick up a box when I am at T-J-maxx. It only cost $4.99 a box and I think that price is fair.
Justine A.
This moose munch is so good. I have given it as a gift many times and received some as well. Such a yummy snack. I love all of the moose munch varieties.
Catherine D.
This is my favorite product of 2015!!!!! I love to indulge in this delicious snack anytime and anywhere, it really hits the spot every time!!!
Lynn O.
Alexandria, VA
Moose Munch is a great, but expensive, snack. You can sometimes find it discounted at T.J. Maxx. I'll buy on sale, but not full price.
Catherine D.
What is your favorite product for 2015?
Rebecca B.
Lake Butler, FL
Where can I purchase this product?