BY HARRY & DAVID

Jennifer J.
Jennifer J.
Overland Park, KS
Foodie Expert
I bought these at Macy's just cause everybody swears by this brand of popcorn and they're not wrong! It is way better than topsys! You can taste the chocolate, the caramel and the peppermint! It usually is around $17 but hey Macy's has them for $7!
Hayli Z.
Hayli Z.
This stuff is addictive. I got a free sample to try in a Spoon University care package from Chef'd. It has caramel covered popcorn, chocolate covered popcorn, almonds both plain and chocolate covered and cashews. I grabbed it just to munch on and I ate the whole bag. I am not a big cashew person though so I will have to see if they make other flavors. Can't wait to find where this is sold.
Shelby B.
Shelby B.
Franklin , IN
Foodie Expert
This was one of the best if not THE best gourmet Popcorn I have ever ate! Great flavor in every bit! The caramel popcorn is Devine on its own but the chocolate popcorn and candies cashews were to die for! Highly recommended!
Zairi G.
Zairi G.
Davenport , FL
Foodie Expert
A beautiful snack to share and enjoy. Often on sale at the Harry n David specialty store. Great to take to a small gathering or for a thank you gift. This are very tasty fine treats. I have seen a version of this flavor at target stores
Caitlin S.
Caitlin S.
Indianapolis, IN
I must be crazy to not like this popcorn, given all the 4-5 star reviews, but it's just weird. ğŸ‘Ž I was reading the back of the package and it said it took them "160 tries to get it just right." I laughed, because I don't think it is right yet. 😂 I'm glad this was given to me, and that I didn't buy it myself.
Tori T.
Tori T.
Foodie Expert
Delicious! I'm usually not a caramel fan, but this is my exception. The chocolate in this is very high quality and tastes amazing.
Jessica G.
Jessica G.
Merced, CA
Foodie Expert
Yummy for my tummy I absolutely love snacking on this stuff it is a great combination of sweet and salty with a great crunch!
Giselle R.
Giselle R.
Philadelphia, PA
I love these Moose Munch so much, I can't stop eating them. The popcorn are big, the chocolate is rice and the nuts are great. I always pick up a box when I am at T-J-maxx. It only cost $4.99 a box and I think that price is fair.
Catherine D.
This is my favorite product of 2015!!!!! I love to indulge in this delicious snack anytime and anywhere, it really hits the spot every time!!!
Parker S.
Parker S.
Olympia , WA
Foodie Expert
This is the best snack for the holidays! Has the perfect balance of salty and sweet with a crunch
Catherine D.
What is your favorite product for 2015?
Rebecca B.
Rebecca B.
Lake Butler, FL
Where can I purchase this product?