BY HARRY & DAVID

The Bear Creek(R) Gift Box is named for the orchards in which our founders started our company. True to its name, it includes the famous pears that started it all, plus more sweet and savory snacks such as our exclusive Moose Munch(R) Gourmet Popcorn, cheddar cheese, and premium sausage. Substantial and delicious, this is a gift to be savored and shared! Gift Box Includes: Approx. 6 Royal Riviera(R) Pears (2 lb. 11 oz.), 2 Seasonal Apples (15 oz.), Milk Chocolate Moose Munch(R) Gourmet Popcorn (6 oz.), White Cheddar Cheese (4 oz.) Hickory-Smoked Summer Sausage (5 oz.), Raspberry Galettes (5.25 oz.), Mixed Nuts [Almonds, Cashews, Hazelnuts, Pecans, Walnuts] (4 oz.) Three-Seed Crackers (4 oz.), and Chocolate Cherries (6 oz.). see more...

Zairi G.
Davenport, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
A beautiful snack to share and enjoy. Often on sale at the Harry n David specialty store. Great to take to a small gathering or for a thank you gift. This are very tasty fine treats. Always fresh always good
Ro M.
Really lovely gift box. The packaging was great quality and perfectly decorated and could be used later. I was worried about the fruit, but it came fresh with no issues. No complaints for any of the snacks excepts the nuts were a little stale. Chocolates and everything else were delicious!
Jennifer N.
Excellent gift for my real estate clients !!
They love me for it and it gives them another reminder past settlement that I'm their agent for life. Quality of the fruit is always on point and the snacks are nice as well. My only crit is that the packaging for the side snacks looks a little cheap ....
Kim G.
Summerfield, NC
Always happy with the quality of Harry and David products. A little pricey but worth it. Always my first choice when sending to friends and family. The best pears ever! I would recommend these products to others.
Maria Fernanda T.
San Diego, CA
I work in a real state corporation and we always use this company holiday gifts to our vendors. It is great quality and everyone is very happy with the details of the basket. I highly recommend this service.
Taylor C.
I love pears, this was a whole new level of pears, so perfectly ripe and delicious! Harry & David you just can't go wrong! And if you don't like it, they will take care of you! Thanks for the delicious box! Can't wait for another!
Stephanie F.
Their pears are so delicious!! Every time we order a box the pears are perfectly ripe! These are definitely worth the price! I would order again!!
Avonelle T.
MODESTO
Literally the best pears I've ever had!
They weren't pithy or grainy, it was pure pear perfection!
Tricia G.
The Colony, TX
Perfectly ripe and ready to eat. Storage packing keeps fruit fresh yet ripe. Great flavor reported.