BY HARRY AND DAVID

Make the holidays shine with a box of delectable treats. There's something for everyone to enjoy, including our extraordinary Royal Riviera Pears, delicious Moose Munch Premium Popcorn from our candy kitchen, along with savory goodies such as our signature pepper and onion relish, Italia Milano dry salami, gouda cheese, and sea salt olive oil water crackers. It all arrives in a reusable box featuring exclusive artwork. 56 oz. Made in the USA. see more...

Marquita S.
Richmond
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I love Harry and David. The Signature Tower of Treats was  a great buy because everything was fresh, and the pears were sweet. Compared to alternatives they have high quality products. I order the Tower of Treats once every other month and its a great value. It is worth a reorder and I would recommend it to others to try from Harry and David.
Jennifer F.
Wexford, PA
Harry & David have such quality items! I find myself gifting a variety of them year to year!! One year I got their famous pears for my dad and step mom and they are still raving about them!! Then I got the moose munch sampler for my step sister and her family and they loved it! This year I gifted the signature tower to my aunts family. I know when I order that the recipients will love it when it arrives!!
Jaana M.
Lyman, SC
Love these, I order them for my mom for every holiday. They’re so cute, priced well and she loves the boxes they come in.