BY HARRIS TEETER

• I've never heard of this store. What kind of things do th...3 Answers
  • I'm moving to a new state in a few months, and I was chec...5 Answers
Harris Teeter
  • "I find that the selection of food and brands is far better than the selection at other grocery stores in my area! " in 6 reviews
Ashley T.
Tulsa, OK
We always shop Harris Teeter when in the OBX. It's pricey but their store brand mini chocolate chip cookies are devine!
Jessica M.
York, SC
We love shopping at Harris Teeter. We love their fresh produce, delicious deli and all around comfortable atmosphere.
Hannah W.
Super clean and nice grocery store. Though they tend to discontinue a lot of things that i like. 5 to be exact....
Sarah G.
Harris Teeter is pretty good but the prices are kinda high. Of course the best part of the store is free cookies!
Margaret G.
Clean and organized. A bit pricey, though. The employees are always willing to lend a helping hand.
Robin D.
Chesapeake, VA
Expensive, great selection of produce and products. Great seafood and meats and specialty items.
liz a.
FLORENCE, SC
It is a great grocery store with double coupons and a discount card. It is a clean store.
Chelsea C.
Lanexa, VA
They have some really good sales but the employees aren't always the best....
Jessica C.
Virginia Beach
I LOVE shopping at Harris Teeter! Everyone is so nice and will go out of their way to make sure you get everything you need. The only place I grocery shop!
Ashleigh F.
Washington, DC
Harris Teeter is one of my go to grocery stores. The sales that they offer are great and help you save a lot of money and having a vic card and being an evic member help with savings. Employees are very helpful.
Kara D.
Palmyra, VA
I'm moving to a new state in a few months, and I was checking out what grocery stores they have near where I am moving to. This store's name came up. What are they like? Are they a normal grocery store? I'm pretty frugal so I am looking for an inexpensive place, but I'm still interested in quality.
Kathryn C.
I've never heard of this store. What kind of things do they sale?