BY HARRIS TEETER

• I've never heard of this store. What kind of things do th...3 Answers
  • I'm moving to a new state in a few months, and I was chec...5 Answers
Harris Teeter
  • "I find that the selection of food and brands is far better than the selection at other grocery stores in my area! " in 6 reviews
Catherine K.
We go out of our way to shop at Harris Teeter's deli. A lot less expensive and better quality than our closest supermarket. Love the selection of fresh produce, too. Never more than 3 customers in a check out line. When the store is busy, they always open more registers.
Claudette D.
Thomasville, NC
You have to look for the sales, but if you are couponer, this store is awesome. They offer double up to 99cents everyday. And some weeks they offer super double and triple coupons which is nice!
Michelle B.
Apex, NC
This is my go to for grocery stores. Even on a college budget I would rather spend a little more money for food, as the quality is great, especially their produce. Definitely worth the prices as the food seems to last long than other grocery stores.
Nj W.
I absolutely LOVE Harris Teeter , the sales that happen are just amazing. The store itself is a little pack, but you can find just about anything you could possibly need in there.
Autumn M.
Boca Raton, FL
I miss shopping at Harris Teeter! They don't have them where I live now but was a staple in the south! They have great, quality, fresh products and a lovely "gourmet" feel to them
zoe y.
Cary, NC
Harris Teeter is our local grocery store here. It is nice, but honestly it doesn't compare to Wegmans. The store brand is more expensive then name brands at other stores, and the customer service isn't the best.
Roseann J.
Virginia Beach
I typically always shop Here this is probably my favorite grocery store. Have a wide selection of food the stores always clean it is a pleasure to shop there.
Katie M.
Charleston
The new Harris teeter on isle of palms is awesome. They are wick and efficient. It is always packed in their and then still manage to get everyone in an out.
Angela S.
By far, the most organized and cleanest grocery store I have ever been in! I love the one on Saint Simons Island. I wish they had a location closer to home.
Katelyn W.
Goose Creek, SC
I love Harris teeter. They always have the things I'm looking for. The store is always well put together and nicely organized. I also love their selection.
Kara D.
Palmyra, VA
I'm moving to a new state in a few months, and I was checking out what grocery stores they have near where I am moving to. This store's name came up. What are they like? Are they a normal grocery store? I'm pretty frugal so I am looking for an inexpensive place, but I'm still interested in quality.
Kathryn C.
I've never heard of this store. What kind of things do they sale?